1,526 results
All reviews covent garden small kitchen great location apartment hotel british museum one bedroom apartment pizza express tube station sofa bed pret a manger good size piccadilly line west end minute walk central location lounge area heathrow airport
Reviewed 26 November 2010

We stayed here for 2 days in early October and really enjoyed our stay.. We have stayed here a few times before as we like the location and kitchen type facilities.

Last time we stayed we thought it was beginning to look a bit tired, but but this time we had a room that had been beautifully refurbished. Good decor, comfortable bed, good kitchen facilities, very clean. Also the lobby which was not quite finished when we were there, will be great when its finished.

The lobby staff were very friendly and proud of the new look.
We will be back for sure next year.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
ggesitg, Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most generous and encouraging feedback from your recent stay with us. We were truly delighted that we succeeded in creating a fantastic experience and that you have become such a fan of our service and amenities.

We sincerely appreciate your recognition and recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the interim, we remain at your service.

Sincerely

Reviewed 22 November 2010

I would highly recommend this hotel for location, cleanliness - and the convenience of having a small kitchen to prepare snacks and coffee - I didn't do any meals. The studio room was comfortable - even for 2 - and had high-speed internet. It's half a block to a grocery store and to the Piccadilly Subway Line that goes to and from Heathrow Airport. Great location - yet quiet at night. I'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MarleneOttawa
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 14 November 2010

Stayed here as had early train to edinburgh in morning. Requested a refurbished room. The hotel has been refurbished and looks and feels quite modern.

But the biggest change is in the rooms. Studios now had nice big beds and room is modernly decorated. Good aircon, heating and all essentials in studio. Cooker, fridge, all cutlery. Room has been refurbished to a 4 star quality.

The location is excellent very close to holborn station and a short walk to Coventry garden.

• Stayed: December 2009
1  Thank Conorq
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2010

Dear Reviewer

Further to your recent stay at the Citadines prestige Holborn Covent Garden I am in receipt of your feedback which you very kindly took the time to complete online.

It is immensely rewarding to read such a positive review and serves as a great motivator to the team here at the Hotel.

We strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences in the hope that they will return time and time again.I look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 2 November 2010

the hotel is newly renovated and the lobby and rooms look amazing. The staff is well trained and not OTT.Elegant and smart

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank liverpool2004
Reviewed 1 November 2010

The location is convenient, close to tube station. However, the room is horrible, the garbage from last guest is not empty so i call the reception and no one is picking up,, after I called 4 times, someone is picking up and said someone will help me but I waited for 4 hours, no one is coming so when I see the housekeeper is cleaning the room and I asked her to empty my trash, she refused to and said I had to contact the front office. There's no choice I've to empty myself and the towels in the room has blood stink. Very disgusting and I'll never stay in that hotel ever again!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank kawaii57
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2010

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Trip advisor.
I would like to apologize for the disappointing expereince you had whilst staying at Citadines Holborn Covent Garden. As you may be aware, we are currently undergoing a full renovation of the property and I am confident once the renovations have been completed this will address alot of the issues we currently face with the cleanliness of the apartments and dust as you highlighted in your feedback .

I hope we will have to chance to welcome you again and restore your confidence in us.
Once again, please accept our apologies and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you anytime in the future.

Kind regards,