1,516 results
All reviewscovent gardensmall kitchengreat locationapartment hotelbritish museumone bedroom apartmenttube stationpizza expresssofa bedpret a mangergood sizepiccadilly linewest endminute walkcentral locationlounge areaheathrow airport
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I stayed at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden with my cousin in August last year, and now that I've started planning my stay for next year I thought I'd write a review.

Maybe it's because the last hotel I stayed in London before was awful or it's really because of the amazing service we got. I don't know, but Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden is your place to stay when you visit London. It's nearby a tube station and brings you to the center of London in only a few minutes.

When we came in, we were welcomed with so much kindness and hospitality. When the lady at the front desk put us in the wrong hotel room, the problem was fixed in seconds. Plus the room was even bigger than the one before. The bathroom was larger than I had imagined looking at the pictures. We didn't really use the kitchenette much (we merely used the fridge and utilities), but it's a huge plus to the hotel room because you don't see a lot of hotels with kitchenettes anymore.

We had an amazing time in London and next time I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank MinoeschvG
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most generous and encouraging feedback from your recent stay with us. We were truly delighted that we succeeded in creating a pleasant experience and that you have become a fan of our service and amenities.

We sincerely appreciate your recognition and recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the interim, we remain at your service.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 April 2015

Our studio apartment had a nicely equipped kitchenette, and was a pretty good size by London standards. Free coffee in the lobby from a decent machine is a nice bonus. There is a small gym. Staff were friendly. Location is convenient for some of the west-end theatres, although there are not as many great restaurant choices as in nearby Soho.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OnetwentyOTR
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Given that you have travelled quite a bit your review holds a lot of weight. For your next visit consider booking through our own website where you will find the best deals including complimentary internet.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your stay.
With best regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Great hotel with underground car park to rear. Really good access to city with waling distance to attractions two nearby tube stations and bus stops. Had microwave and oven so used Sainsbury across the road and cooked my own food like being at home. Thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Mick W
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to learn that you have had a good stay with us. We look forward welcoming you again very soon.

Kind regards
general manager

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Very nice hotel in a great location (5min walk from Soho) with helpful staff. Even though in pretty vibrant part of London, room (nice and spacious) was quiet at night. Good value for the money. Recommendable.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Filip S
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your generous feedback. I am pleased you have enjoyed your stay and I look forward welcoming you again very soon.
Regards
Germana

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Then this place is great. A stones throw away from the tube, a short saunter to Soho, Bloomsbury, pretty much anywhere in Central London.
On the downside, there is definitely no wow factor with this hotel. The staff are competent but not too friendly, the interior is a bit worse for wear and the layout of the 1 bedroom apartment was a bit uncomfortable, with the TV positioned near the dining table and nowhere near the sofa.
The bathroom looks nice and new and has a powerful shower (can be rare in the UK!).
So a bit of a mixed bag really. Great location, but don't get too excited about the inside.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank EJK80

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry we could not make your stay more memorable. I do hope you have enjoyed London anyway.
Kind regards Germana