I recently stayed 4 nights at the Citadines Holborn in London. I could not have asked for a better location. The tube within a block.. You can easily walk to Covent Garden and the area was surrounded by places to eat from old & delicious pubs to fast foods.
The Citadines is an Flat hotel so you are able to fix some food in the apartment and there were two grocery stores also within the block or next block.
The people at reception were friendly and helpful. I will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel