I stayed at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden with my cousin in August last year, and now that I've started planning my stay for next year I thought I'd write a review.
Maybe it's because the last hotel I stayed in London before was awful or it's really because of the amazing service we got. I don't know, but Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden is your place to stay when you visit London. It's nearby a tube station and brings you to the center of London in only a few minutes.
When we came in, we were welcomed with so much kindness and hospitality. When the lady at the front desk put us in the wrong hotel room, the problem was fixed in seconds. Plus the room was even bigger than the one before. The bathroom was larger than I had imagined looking at the pictures. We didn't really use the kitchenette much (we merely used the fridge and utilities), but it's a huge plus to the hotel room because you don't see a lot of hotels with kitchenettes anymore.
We had an amazing time in London and next time I'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel