1,518 results
All reviewscovent gardensmall kitchengreat locationapartment hotelbritish museumone bedroom apartmenttube stationpizza expresssofa bedpret a mangergood sizepiccadilly linewest endminute walkcentral locationlounge areaheathrow airport
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Great location, close to tube and all the happenings of Covent Gardens. Room wasn't huge, but was all that was needed. Could have done with some draws to unpack clothes in, we stayed 5 nights. House keeping was good, came every day, even though the info given at booking said the rooms were only serviced weekly. They even washed our dishes. Nice view into a court yard of the adjoining offices. No traffic noise or noise from other rooms. Could hear people in corridor, but this wasn't an issue. Would stay here again as it made travelling around London very easy and we had some great meals and theater experience close by.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Margaret P
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear Reviewer

Further to your recent stay at the Citadines prestige Holborn Covent Garden hotel I am in receipt of your feedback which you very kindly took the time to complete online.

It is immensely rewarding to read such a positive review and serves as a great motivator to the team here at the Hotel.

We strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences in the hope that they will return time and time again. I am very happy to read that this is exactly what you intend to do and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Great location, 200 metres from Underground station. can walk to most theatres. wide variety of restaurants nearby. Room was clean, comfortable but not luxurious. We used the small kitchen and bought some great food and wine from Waitrose directly opposite the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAVID J
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Thank you for your feedback.
So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at Citadines Prestige Holborn and you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. For your next visit consider booking through our own website where you will find the best deals including complimentary internet.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your stay.
With best regards

Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel is fantastic for its location, around 50m from the tube, many buses just in front of the hotel and 10 minutes walking to Covent Garden.

The staff was very helpful and friendly and the apartment was very clean.

The wifi is included in the price and it works very good.

I would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank paguado69
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Thank you for your feedback which I was delighted to receive.
I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us and how much you liked one of our rooms. Our location is ideal for getting around in the city, but the best part of the hotel is the staff. Thank you for recognizing their efforts! We hope to see you soon!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Citadines prestige London Holborn in the near future.
With our very best wishes,

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Comfortable, well located, close to Covent Garden and Bloomsbury (British Museum just 5 mins) Tube 1 minute. Very helpful (but overworked) staff. Tip for breakfast - which they wanted £12 for. There's a Waitrose opposite!

Room Tip: Try an upgrade to 301 - with a sitting room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vanilla99

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you are a fan of our residence and found our décor, guest accommodations and in-room amenities tastefully appointed. We are truly proud of our colleagues and I was pleased to learn that we were successful in providing you with friendly and intuitive service.

I am proud to learn that our colleagues were successful in providing you with a truly memorable experience. It is our goal to touch the heart and soul of each and every one of our guests and it was simply our pleasure to provide you with the personal attention you deserve.

regards

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Me and my parents stayed here mid August for my father's birthday. We only stayed the one night but I couldn't fault anything to be honest! It was really decently priced- especially for the location- 50 metres away from the underground and 3 stops away from Euston!

Extremely clean and tidy. The staff were friendly enough and were helpful when my mother asked for directions.

The free tea and coffee machine downstairs was a welcome advantage for us and I was surprised to learnt that we could help ourselves through out our stay.

I'm not sure if this is common practise at the Citadines but when we returned from our theatre trip there was a bottle of wine and a small box of chocolates. I assumed they had seen the big Happy Birthday Banner we had draped over the headboard for dad? That or just a free gift for guests? A lovely surprise anyway!

Although we didn't make use of it, the mini kitchen was a really nice touch for if you are staying over and would like to cook something for yourself to save the city centre price sting!

Over all a lovely stay and I would wholey recommend a stay here!

Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank EmilyBowie
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Dear Reviewer