1,543 results
All reviews covent garden small kitchen great location apartment hotel british museum one bedroom apartment pizza express tube station pret a manger good size piccadilly line west end minute walk central location lounge area coffee machine oxford st
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Great location, 200 metres from Underground station. can walk to most theatres. wide variety of restaurants nearby. Room was clean, comfortable but not luxurious. We used the small kitchen and bought some great food and wine from Waitrose directly opposite the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidj6006
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Thank you for your feedback.
So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at Citadines Prestige Holborn and you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. For your next visit consider booking through our own website where you will find the best deals including complimentary internet.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your stay.
With best regards

Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel is fantastic for its location, around 50m from the tube, many buses just in front of the hotel and 10 minutes walking to Covent Garden.

The staff was very helpful and friendly and the apartment was very clean.

The wifi is included in the price and it works very good.

I would stay again!

1  Thank paguado69
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Thank you for your feedback which I was delighted to receive.
I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us and how much you liked one of our rooms. Our location is ideal for getting around in the city, but the best part of the hotel is the staff. Thank you for recognizing their efforts! We hope to see you soon!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Citadines prestige London Holborn in the near future.
With our very best wishes,

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Comfortable, well located, close to Covent Garden and Bloomsbury (British Museum just 5 mins) Tube 1 minute. Very helpful (but overworked) staff. Tip for breakfast - which they wanted £12 for. There's a Waitrose opposite!

Room tip: Try an upgrade to 301 - with a sitting room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vanilla99

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you are a fan of our residence and found our décor, guest accommodations and in-room amenities tastefully appointed. We are truly proud of our colleagues and I was pleased to learn that we were successful in providing you with friendly and intuitive service.

I am proud to learn that our colleagues were successful in providing you with a truly memorable experience. It is our goal to touch the heart and soul of each and every one of our guests and it was simply our pleasure to provide you with the personal attention you deserve.

regards

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Me and my parents stayed here mid August for my father's birthday. We only stayed the one night but I couldn't fault anything to be honest! It was really decently priced- especially for the location- 50 metres away from the underground and 3 stops away from Euston!

Extremely clean and tidy. The staff were friendly enough and were helpful when my mother asked for directions.

The free tea and coffee machine downstairs was a welcome advantage for us and I was surprised to learnt that we could help ourselves through out our stay.

I'm not sure if this is common practise at the Citadines but when we returned from our theatre trip there was a bottle of wine and a small box of chocolates. I assumed they had seen the big Happy Birthday Banner we had draped over the headboard for dad? That or just a free gift for guests? A lovely surprise anyway!

Although we didn't make use of it, the mini kitchen was a really nice touch for if you are staying over and would like to cook something for yourself to save the city centre price sting!

Over all a lovely stay and I would wholey recommend a stay here!

Thanks again!

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank EmilyBowie
ggesitg, General Manager at Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Dear Reviewer

Further to your recent stay at the Citadines prestige Holborn Covent Garden hotel I am in receipt of your feedback which you very kindly took the time to complete online.

It is immensely rewarding to read such a positive review and serves as a great motivator to the team here at the Hotel.

We strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences in the hope that they will return time and time again. I am very happy to read that this is exactly what you intend to do and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Stayed here last saturday night. Was a last minute trip booked to see the last events of the Olympics. Travelled with my partner and two sons aged 16 and 20. Nice enough appartment and certainly did us. It was handy for tube station and a short walk to Covent Garden. Also near by a Sainsburys. Both boys were happy enough with the appartment, and even though they had to share the sofa bed it was big enough for two strapping lads! More and more my partner and i have been staying in appartments and i quite like the freedom they give. It was very busy whilst we were there, but bearing in mind it was the olympics and there seemed to be quite a few olmpic 'staff' staying there to that was no suprise. I'll be visiting London again next week and wont be staying at Citadines but certainly wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Just be aware if walking to the appartments the door numbers dont run in an orderly fashion! We walked up the road following the numbers until we come to the road end, baffled we rang the hotel to be told the numbers on Holborn road dont run in order!!

Date of stay: August 2012
4  Thank KaneyCumbria_England

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most generous and encouraging feedback from your recent stay with us. We were truly delighted that we succeeded in creating a fantastic experience and that you have become such a fan of our service and amenities.

We sincerely appreciate your recognition and recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the interim, we remain at your service.