No balcony & no garden i am not going to stay for long business trip .
I ve stayed 8 night in deluxe studio apartment .
Very modern design , bar concept of kitchen . Nice cosy bed room , very clean bath tub
Best part is 2 minute working distance of tube station .just front of hotel have huge food store
Bad thing is no balcony , no smoking area & no hotel garden for guest
But for this condition pay £ 180-230 per night is a bit too much
Two or three days is fine but 8 days stay is too long . And too costly ;(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel