We have just returned from London, very satisfied with the Citadines Holborn.
We had booked a club room. The bed was not big, but big enough for 2, and it was comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped, the size of the room probably the biggest we've had in central London (and we've stayed at many 4 and 5 star hotels in London). I had expected cleaning only once during our 5 nights stay, but we had new towels every day and the room was also very clean. The wi-fi worked. It was near West End, shops and the tube and we took the underground directly to Heathrow. For the price we paid (and London is terrible when it comes to hotels), we have not had any better in London. Actually, we have nothing to complain about :-) Vigdis, Norway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel