“Yummy burgers & salads”

Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 26
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Popped in here without knowing anything about it - but the menu looked good and it was buzzing with activity which is normally a positive indicator. My son ordered a burger which he said was perfect and thoroughly enjoyed, and I ordered a Cobb salad. It was exactly what I was after; full of fresh ingredients, lettuce, avocado, tomato etc., with blue cheese, egg, bacon & chicken...yum! My son also ordered a banana milkshake, which if anything, he said was probably a little too thick - more like a smoothie with fresh banana rather than a milkshake, but he still enjoyed it.

Probably a little bit expensive for what is essentially a burger joint, but it wouldn't put us off going again.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Having been here now twice I think it's really very good great friendly service, burgers are served medium really good highly recommended if you want a quick high caliber burger then this is a good option near Kensington just outside underground I may bring the children next time!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Satisfies every single tastebud. Best burger place in london , a must try. The staff , ambience and food are excellent.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I definitely have to give Byron's two thumbs up! I am a very picky eater, and I was very pleased with their portobello mushroom burger sandwich. In the states I just stopped ordering them because the mushroom was always too thick. It was never proportionate.
Well, I took a chance at Byron's and I am so glad I did. Perfect combination of mushroom, goat cheese and bread. It was delicious. The fries and beer were a great addition. Also do have to note that the service was wonderful. We had the friendliest waitress.
Next time I am in London, I will definitely go to Byron's.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

What makes a great burger is only 2 ingredients beef & bun those are the crown of a burger yes it is. The bread is fluffy and fresh and the meat is true British beef moist and tender medium as all burger should be. The condiments of bacon smokey sauce and cheese gives it a compliment . I love this place . Awesome