Base2Stay Kensington, was the perfect location to stay for our four nights in London. A great base to explore Earls Court, Chelsea, Kings Road, Kensington Palace and High Street. Lots of good restaurants nearby (best Lebanese) and only 2 mins walk to the Earls Court Underground. Clean, comfortable rooms in a quiet back street although our first room was a little cramped with our 4 suitcases, however the 2nd room we had booked to extend our stay was brilliant with room to spare and a view of the park. Tip: book directly with the hotel for the best rate and to confirm the room size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay