I stayed at Base2Stay overnight before catching a connecting flight. Due to it's close proximity to Earl's Court station it was really easy to catch the tube to and from the airport and to get around London. I arrived at the hotel just after 8 in the morning hoping that they would be able to hold my luggage before I checked in. However I was pleasantly suprised when I was asked if I would mind waiting while they checked if my room was ready. Less than 15 minutes later I was in my room with maps to help me get around London, discount vouchers for surrounding resturants and the password for the free wifi. I stayed in a single room which was rather small but it had everything I needed and it was clean. A small kitchenette, TV, a work desk and an impressive bathroom were all provided. Between the great location, room and staff, this hotel is great value for money and I would definately stay here agan and recommend it to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay