“excellent!”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 May 2012

41 Hotel is a small boutique hotel a couple of blocks away from Victoria station and Buckingham Palace. The room size is very good for european standards. Very clean too. The staff is extremely attentive. They were really nice! Breakfast was very good. I think this is a special hotel for couples, very quiet, private and comfortable. I highly recommend it and would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Oswaldo M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

What a fantastic experience and pleasure to stay at 41.The Staff excelled in every way and by far one of the finest hotels.I travel the world and am yet to find a hotel to match 41.Well done to the Management and staff.Keep up the brilliant service and professionalism.
Regards
Mike Coburn

Room Tip: I have stayed in most rooms but really loved the room with the mezzanine bedroom.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 3 May 2012

As a seasoned traveller I have spent many nights in London's five star hotels. Having lived in London for the last four years I decided to treat myself to a stay at this wonderful establishment. In my university years I used to travel through Victoria quite frequently and came across 41 at one point though never really thought about staying then. Upon arrival at the property which is very well situated with easy access to public transport and an abundant selection of sights and museums(In my eighteen years here I finally made it to see Buckingham Palace). When you enter the property you are greeted by a warm and friendly member of staff who will let the reception staff know (upstairs on the fifth floor). Soon you are whisked to the executive lounge (do not let the name deceive you as it is pure indulgence) where you are taken through check in, offered a lovely refreshing drink and informed about the refreshments provided complementary throughout the day(how decaden), the honesty bar as well as the history of the building which takes you back into the historical era of the British glory. You are then shown to your room which is so well thought out that everything I have ever felt necessary from every hotel room I have been to was all available right there in the heart of London. The rooms are so well appointed with fluffy bathrobes, a fully stocked mini bar, shoe polish service and anything else you can think of I am sure you will find it in the room.
In addition to that as it was my partner's birthday they had even placed a bottle of bubbly in the room and a lovely handwritten card. Just as we thought the surprises were over we were delivered a lovely assortment of macaroons and petits fours as soon as we arrived in the room. We were very impressed and to say the least thrilled and exhilirated. The first evening we went out to watch a musical and then when we got back we were informed that they had tried to surprise us with a cake but the "Do Not Disturb" sign was left on accidentally (oops) so they were unable to leave the cake in the room to surprise us. Once again we were speechless.
Breakfast on the weekends is served until very late and this again exceeded our expectations when we ordered our full english breakfasts we were surprised by the tantalising tastes that it presented. In conclusion I have to say that although I would rather not have left at all I would definitely save up again for a retreat at 41, enjoy the fully attentive, kind and considerate staff who always seem three steps ahead of your thoughts. If you think that you've seen the best service try 41 and let them surprise you. Enjoy it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MalaysianBarbie
Reviewed 3 May 2012

This is a really top notch hotel with excellent service that goes beyond expectations. Very friendly without beeing intrusive. Very stylish with lots of well thought out designs. Worth the money for special occasions. To bad they could not rule over the weather also.

Room Tip: Pick a slightly larger room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KurtMikael
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Spent 2 nights in London with Hotel 41 was a beautiful time to me. The hotel had a wonderful location (very close to the Buckingham Palace and the St James Park). The stylish and well appointed and exceptionally clean rooms made the hotel really a great place to relax after long journey. There was a pool in the hotel which just made me want to jump into it right away. The staff was so hospitality, friendly, willing to response to any of our requests. The hotel really made me feel that I am at home not in a strange place. Come and stay with the hotel, you will experience the best service ever.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple