“excellent staff, lovely room”
Review of My Bloomsbury

My Bloomsbury
Ranked #402 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“excellent staff, lovely room”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

The suite was expensive, even considering the central location. Extremely helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
MadelenTobiasson, Front Office Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this review, 29 August 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at myhotel Bloomsbury during your recent visit to London and for sharing your comments. We appreciate all feedback from our guests, both positive and negative.

I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been passed on to our staff who I know will greatly appreciate them too.

myRegards,
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Reviewed 21 June 2012

The rooms are stylish and have good facilities but they're quite small. I would recommend the hotel for a short break.

Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Dear guest,

I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently undergoing a soft refurbishment in the Hotel were we will be looking into how we can change the furniture and colours in the rooms to make them more comfortable.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stopped here with my mates for a Saturday out in London for a Birthday Celebration what a find this hotel is, very clean,modern & may i say large rooms by London standard with a helpful & polite front desk after stopping with these guys at their sister hotel in Brighton i did have a good impression of this small boutique style chain.

The location is a near as perfect as you can get & all my mates agreed it was a steal at the rate We paid as long as we could get this price on the rooms again We would definitley return.

Slight negatives are there was no decent hotel bar although there is an average Fullers pub next door also the continental breakfast was a little basic.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Nick R
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at myhotel Bloomsbury during your recent visit to London and for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate all feedback from our guests, both positive and negative.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and in Brighton. Your comments have been passed forward to our staff who, I know will greatly appreciate it too.

myRegards
UK in the middle
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is a fantastic Hotel - I have stayed twice in the last couple of months. It is ideally situated close to the Tottenham Court Road subway station. But the real plus for this hotel is the staff and the rooms. I have been upgraded twice and the rooms have been nothing short of excellent. Highly recommended to anyone. Will stay again in next few weeks.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank NativeNewYorker62
MadelenTobiasson, Front Office Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Dear Guest,

I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been passed forward to our staff who, I know will greatly appreciate it too.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future when your business brings you back to London.

Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Small hotel ,clean but basic but in a good location close to Tottenham Court Road Tube, central to Londons shopping district

Rooms were small but had enough basic amenities for a one night stay.Can be noisy if your facing the main road and below 3rd floor

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing Tottenham Court Road. and instead of Paying a stupid amount for Breakfas...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank cpfc1984
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at myhotel Bloomsbury during your recent visit to London and for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate all feedback from our guests, both positive and negative, as it allows us to target areas that might require our attention.