While the location is outstanding, what was (I have stayed there two other times since about 2005) a boutique treat has become rather sadly worn. Carpets threadbare, paint a mess, everything just tatty. Double rooms are fine space wise. However a single is not just small, but so badly arranged that it gives a new definition to "no room to swing a cat". With very little work they could make the singles great innovative rooms. Clearly a hotel for quick one night business trip not a longer stays for a tourist. Free wifi always a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London