US$ 270
US$ 331
US$ 291
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 322/night.

US$ 161
US$ 381
US$ 854
US$ 722
1,099 results
All reviewshonesty bardrawing roomcovent gardenbrasserie maxmonmouth streetfirmdale hotelshonor barloft suiteneal's yardkit kempresidents loungefirmdale groupafternoon teafirst floorroyal opera housecharming hotelwest end
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband, son and I enjoyed the ambience at Covent Garden Hotel. The breakfasts were over the top delicious. After a night at the theatre, a drink at the bar to continue our conversations was the perfect way to end a wonderful day. Our room was so spacious, decorated with such fun fabrics and the shower was the best best best with amazing water pressure and hot towels! And our rooms were very quiet. Never heard street noise or the guests in the next room.The staff especially the concierge were so helpful with finding the perfect dinner spots! We've stayed before and will continue to stay at Covent Garden as we were so well taken care of and it was so cozy. Walking to the theatre district for shows was easy and fun. A cozy spot.

Room Tip: Room 202 was fantastic
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 398nano
Helle_Jensen_GM, General Manager at Covent Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review and I am delighted that you enjoyed the ambience at the hotel and the delicious breakfast in Brasserie Max. I will share your feedback with my team as I know everyone will be delighted that you had a wonderful visit. We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

From our arrival to departure the service at this hotel could not be faulted. The two rooms we had were comfortable and nicely designed. The hotel was very quiet even though there were a lot of guests staying. It is right in the middle of theatre land which was great as we were going to the opera house. On arrival the concierge parked our car for us and could not have been more helpful.
However breakfast was not great. Slow service. My cooked breakfast poached eggs were cold on very hard toast. The bacon was rock hard and very difficult to eat. I really should have sent it back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay and I am pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and quiet. I am so sorry that breakfast was not great during your stay and appreciate your feedback. I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This hotel has it all. Great service, beautiful property and ambience, rooms are designed to a high standard and food in the brasserie is some of the best I've had in London.
Can't wait to come back..

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms were very quiet
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Helle_Jensen_GM, General Manager at Covent Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I am so glad that you enjoyed the service, our comfortable rooms and the food in Brasserie Max. We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I stayed here last night with my son and his family. It's a stylish hotel with a great atmosphere. The staff are most helpful and polite. The rooms are so comfortable and of a high standard. Guests get exclusive use of the Drawing Room and Library which are beautifully designed with luxury and comfort in mind. There is full waiter service here but also an Honesty Bar where you can help yourself to drinks and snacks. Room Service was fast and efficient with a wide menu of food available. Our breakfast this morning was most enjoyable with fast service , a varied buffet table and a wide variety of dishes cooked to order.
The hotel is close to Seven Dials with boutiques, restaurants and Covent Garden all within walking distance. It's an ideal base for sight seeing, shopping and theatre trips, as many are close by. I whole heartedly recommend this hotel for visitors of all ages and fully intend to book for my next trip to London.

Stayed: January 2018

It was a pleasure to read your kind review and I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel! It’s in a great location and it’s truly fabulous. Beautiful rooms, great beds, amazing service - everything you could ask for. The staff - literally every person who works there- is incredible. Kind, accommodating, helpful lovely people. The restaurant is great. They have a lovely breakfast and an equally amazing afternoon tea (which, if you are a guest, you can have in the library which I highly recommend). This is now “my” hotel in London - I’ll never stay anywhere else!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

I am so delighted that you had an amazing stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it. I am so proud of my team and cannot wait to share your feedback. We all hope to welcome you back again very soon.