“Highlight of our Vacation!!!!!!!”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #11 of 769 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Where do I even begin??? Mr. Churchill is fun, informative, funny, polite and we honestly mention the tour daily since getting home a week ago. Not only did this tour make our entire trip memorable, but Mr. Churchill made sure to give us little trinkets so that we never forget London. His cab is extremely comfortable with great sound so you can easily hear his voice while he drives you around. He doesn't drive crazy at all either which is good because I get motion sickness easily. He gave us a great tour, gave us time to take photos and even get out at any stop when we wanted!!! I reccommend eating a nice big breakfast before the tour begins so you don't waste time stopping to try to find snacks. However, halfway through the tour he stops at a little cafe for you so you can hop out to get snacks and use the restroom. My son, who is just 7 years old, remembers everything Mr. Churchill said. Not only was he entertained the entire tour, but Mr. Churchill gave him little trinkets to keep for himself. We stayed 3 more days after the tour and went back to a few of the places Mr. Churchill showed us. Had we not gone on that tour, we would have missed out of some of the best times our lives. We went up in the shard, which overlooks all of London, and we walked across the wibbly wobbly bridge haha! We learned about these places from the tour and are so grateful that we did. I highly recommend this tour and if you are having second thoughts, don't! It'll make your trip to London amazing!

All reviews
"four hours"
in 33 reviews
"great tour"
in 56 reviews
"great overview of the city"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 26 reviews
in 9 reviews
"london visit"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great way to get your bearings in the city, learn some history and to see some of the highlights. Also great for tips on how/when to visit the sites seen from the tour. Very professional and smooth operation.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was the highlight of our trip. Mr Michael Churchill taught us so much. We would have wandered around wasting time on our own.
(We didn't realize we had a room in the financial district!) My daughter and my 7 yr old grandson were amazed and excited by the beautiful taxi and everything we learned. We love London. We are from Califonia and never dreamed we would ever go. Thank you so much.
Love, Sophia, Edmond and Evelyn. (my daughter Angela found the tour for us and she and my daughter, Monica gave it to us as a gift)
It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited London with my mom and we ended our trip with a Black Taxi Tour on March 27th. We tried to do an area that we didn't already see (out toward Kensington) and Michael was very accommodating and incredibly knowledgeable.
If you are unsure if you should book a tour, I have two words for you- do it. You will not be disappointed!
Looking forward to our next visit and another tour with London Black Taxi!
Thank you, Mr. Churchill!
Amy & Dora