“What an enjoyable, relaxing way to view London!”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #15 of 708 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What an enjoyable, relaxing way to view London!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We were delighted by our recent 4-hour tour with Michael Churchill of London Black Taxi Tours. Michael took great care to tailor the trip to suit us, so that we were able to visit all the destinations on our wish list. Michael has a vast knowledge of this great city and we were very impressed by his courteous and efficient manner. We can highly recommend London Black Taxi Tours!
Pam and Ian, Melbourne, Australia.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Pam S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Perry, Iowa, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect tour of London considering time and situation”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We had a 9 hour layover in London while traveling in January, we used London Black Taxi Tours for a 4 hour tour of the city and enjoyed a great day of sightseeing! Our tour guide, Michael, was extremely informative, timely, and had a great personality. I would recommend his services to anyone and everyone!

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Libby N
boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Never been so fortunate to find a tour guide on-line”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Mr. Churchill runs his own tour business and uses his immaculate black taxi. His professionalism is epic and his overview of London is a wonderful way to get started seeing the city. This overview helped us zero in on what we wanted to see the following day. He is trustworthy, informative, punctual and never glib . You would trust him to give the best he has to offer. I don't want to oversell the experience but you will not go wrong if you choose this option. We were traveling with two boys ages 13 and 12 who are newcomers to London but we recommend him for a group of any size or age as long as they fit in a traditional black taxi.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank roloru
Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Michael Churchill gave us a trip to remember for life!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have been to the UK many times during my business years and was able to fit several short day trips into London over the years. It was my wife's first experience outside of the USA however and her first introduction to the culture of the UK. Our eight hours with Michael Churchill will always be remembered as a the major contributor to one of the most enjoyable trips that we have had as a married couple. After 40 years of marriage and having raised two wonderful children during my working years, my wife deserves the best during our retirement years. Michael's the best! Thank you Michael.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank youchgar
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pressed for time, we couldn't have visited London so well in any other way”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My wife and I had decided to spend a day in London during our short stay in Paris just for the fun of it. We were met by Michael at St Pancras Station and enjoyed a stress free morning travelling around inner London. Michael gave us maximum flexibility to go where-ever we wanted in London and took us to all the usual tourist sites without any fuss, dropping us off close to all of the key spots and arranging to pick us up at easy to find locations. Michael was well organised, very informative and unfailingly courteous. At our request, Michael provided useful recommendations for lunch and then made a reservation for us when we had made our decision. The meal was great!!! Time was of the essence for us - noting you simply cannot really do London in a day!!! - but we felt safe and were very satisfied by what we were able to do in the time available. Certainly, we could not have done what we did in the time we had if we had been on a standard tour or by using public transport. Whilst some may think the cost is relatively high, we have paid a similar fee in other countries for this sort of thing and I think it was value for money and well worth it. I would recommend using London Black Taxi Tours to anyone with limited time and who wants to avoid the hassles of city traffic , parking and a set itinerary but within a pre-agreed budget.

Visited December 2011