All reviews hyde park corner quiet street a small boutique hotel sloane street every request separate shower buckingham palace great boutique room service welcome drink afternoon tea concierge desk junior suite perfect hotel bed was very comfortable tube stop within easy walking distance
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Enjoyed our stay here. Prices are comparable to other hotels in Belgravia - great location, but for as easy as London is to get around, you can find a better value in a less posh neighborhood. the staff was very courteous and accommodating. HUGE bathrooms in the suite and beautiful architecture / design throughout.

Stayed: November 2017
David M, General Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to London and for taking the time to give us your feedback and I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to COMO The Halkin in the near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I arrived at the hotel at approximately 8AM after an overnight flight from Dulles and the room was ready. The weather was dreadful so it was excellent that the room was ready so I could change and make ready for dealing with rain, wind and cold of the London variety. As always Stefano and his team were helpful, I did not know about the change in old money to new money and when I found out I asked the team what was required for to make the exchange and they handled this themselves. My taxi for the early flight to Nairobi was early that made it a worry free ride to Heathrow. I will be back in march 2018 and as always anticipate excellent service.

Room Tip: The front rooms might not be best now simply because there is construction at Forbes House across the street
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us once again on your recent visit to London and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and it will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with all of the team, as it is the staff at our hotel that truly make the difference and we are very lucky to have such a great team working for us..

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

In a capital city like London where a host of swanky hotels vie for your money I had not expected to be quite as impressed as I was by the Halkin. This quiet looking and most unassuming building hid one of the most amazing hotel experiences we have ever had. Quietly brilliant team treated us like royalty from the moment we walked over the threshold to the last minute we left after our City Break. Our names were remembered almost instantly, drinks orders recalled, service was gentle yet informal - polite, yet totally unstuffy! Upgraded to a suite, we had 3 nights of bliss with everything we needed and more. Wonderfully comfy bed & pillows, superb soft towels & excellent toiletries. Exceptionally clean throughout with a proper turn down service every evening. Breakfast was very, very good and the choice was top notch.
The Halkin is (thankfully) a world away from the “big names” of London’s top hotels; its elegant, gentle, refined. You’re a person not a number, and we felt truly looked after.
We will definitely return and would like to thank everyone at the Halkin for such a memorable stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hampshirelillibet

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to London and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and it will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with all of the team.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Four of us decided to try something different with the tapas style afternoon tea. Very enjoyable. Loved the detailed description of each item. Perfect balance of sweet and savoury and deceptively filling!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for choosing to have afternoon tea with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your visit and it will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with all of the team, especially our Head Chef.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We had afternoon tea at the Como on Sunday and this was incredible. We enjoy working our way around London trying afternoon tea - someone has to !! and I have to say this is the best by a mile. This is not your normal afternoon tea but that's what makes it so great. You are taken on a journey with your taste buds with small mouthfuls of delightful taste explosions. Our favourite on the savouries were the manchego cheese and ham croquettes and the mini waffle with sweet pepper jam and an egg on top. For the sweet section there are churros with dark chocolate which are to die for, and the most incredible pineapple and chocolate served under a smoking dome which I am still trying to find words to explain but remain flabbergasted. One very minor criticism is the seating area which is maybe not as well laid out as it could be but the extremely knowledgeable waiters who served the lovely pink cava and the fabulous food which they took the time to explain every dish made it unfair for me to not award 5 stars. We shall go again and again and again. Don't miss out on this experience. Well done and keep doing what you are, this is so far away from a straight forward sandwich and scone but is the best kept secret for afternoon tea in London.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple