Back to the Four Seasons Park Lane for a work function this past June. I had been in September as well as a few years prior to their big renovation. Rooms are nicely appointed and good size bathrooms for European standards. Concierge as usual was a complete help with reserving transportation and dinners for the weekend. Location is perfect - just steps from Hyde Park which is great for a run as well as the great shopping streets.
This time I was able to enjoy the spa which is worth a vist for the view alone - great skyscape of the city from there as well as the arrival lounge on the same floor should you arrive before your room is ready. This time i enjoyed an amazing facial and was well relaxed for my flight home. As expected, onsite drinks at the bar, room service and the restaurant are expensive but everywhere in this part of London is.
One fun find on this trip was the complimentary Rolls Royce that they have to take guests around town. I had it bring me to dinner and it was a fun drive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons