5,517 results
All reviews american bar beaufort bar thames foyer afternoon tea butler service iconic hotel river view memorable stay cocktail bar junior suite birthday treat covent garden turn down service beautiful room the ritz every member of staff london eye
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the highlights of the year. Awards Dinner with a full house. This famous hotel exudes class and quality with an enjoyable ambiance. The staff look the part and the service is first class.
The cuisine is excellent with delicious courses complimented with fine wines.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear pugilistic,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed a wonderful evening at The Savoy and enjoyed the traditional surroundings and ambience of one of London's most famous venues!

I am thrilled you all enjoyed the excellent food and wine, and were looked after so exceptionally by our outstanding team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another Savoy experience very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we have stayed 4 days , everything was perfect , amazing time , the breakfast was fantastic every morning , the dinners at the Thames Foyer were wonderful , each night with live music , we will come back next year

Dear Joao B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback following your recent visit to The Savoy. We are always delighted to hear about our guests experiences. I was thrilled to learn that everything about your visit exceeded your expectations, and you plan to return next year! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay at The Savoy was very memorable. From the moment the door of the car was opened and I was greeted by the doorman through our departure, all of the hotel staff made us feel special and welcomed. I cannot wait for the opportunity to return!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 911drwatson,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review following your recent stay at The Savoy! We always value feedback, and I am thrilled you enjoyed the exquisite surroundings of our beautiful hotel, and were looked after so well by our outstanding team.

It is our primary aim to deliver the very best of experiences to our guests, and always reassuring to hear we have got this correct, and you had a memorable stay. I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the team, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a week in London at the Savoy Hotel! It was top notch from the moment we got there until we checked out. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay exquisite. We will definitely be back. The hotel is in a perfect location and we walked to so many different sites and we were very close to the tube And many amazing restaurants

Dear egmbaisden,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback following your recent stay at The Savoy. We are thrilled you enjoyed everything about your stay, and were well looked after by our outstanding team. My colleagues take pride in going the extra mile for guests, to ensure their every need is catered for, and it is always pleasing to hear we have got this correct.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very nice stay at the Savoy. The location is excellent as it is right near Covent Garden which is great if you want to see a show and want plenty of restaurant/night life options.

The staff is warm and friendly. The interior is art deco and the vibe is classy.

We were on the eighth floor which was nice and quiet. The beds and pillows were comfy. The bathrooms were nice although I found the shower to be a little tight but I am a bigger guy and its a European hotel so its not really an issue.

The gym area had everything we needed as we used it twice during our stay.

Breakfast in the downstairs atrium was excellent (recommend the hash). We preferred the atrium versus in Caspers.

The best differentiator for the Savoy may be their cocktail bars. The American Bar is famous and lives up to the hype. The Beaufort Bar may be less famous but we liked it just as much. Great drinks, vibe and music.

Having stayed at One Aldwych in the same area multiple times, I recommend both hotels but if given the choice I will return to the Savoy for the slightly bigger rooms, food and bars.

Dear Randy G,

Thank you for your outstanding five star review, and for taking the time to provide such detail about your experience. We appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback and I know future guests will find your comments most useful.

We really do aim to deliver the very best of experiences, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of my colleagues who take such pride in the high levels of personalised service they deliver, as well as the first class facilities we offer our guests.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your visits to both the American and Beaufort bars, and hold them in such high esteem! I am thrilled you enjoyed the exceptional service, and of course the delicious cocktails the team pride themselves on making and serving. Thank you also for your comments regarding our enviable central location which is ideally placed to enjoy the very best of what London has to offer!

I'm thrilled you plan to return, and on behalf of the team we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Savoy very soon.

With kindest regards,