5,569 results
All reviews american bar beaufort bar thames foyer afternoon tea butler service iconic hotel river view memorable stay cocktail bar junior suite covent garden birthday treat turn down service the ritz beautiful room every member of staff london eye
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My teenage daughters and I had a wonderful stay at the Savoy. The staff could not have been more accommodating. The room was well-appointed and seemingly serviced the instant we left so that it was always fresh and ready for our return. The support from concierge staff was outstanding. Prior to our arrival, they gave excellent counsel in terms of Stonehenge & Bath tours - arranging a private tour that kept all of us (first-time teens and third-time visitor, mom) interested throughout. Special kudos to Michal and Dean who each went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. In particular, when we found ourselves at a restaurant that was a bit more boisterous than we planned for high tea, Michael instantly arranged a table for us at the famous Thames Foyer so that it was ready for us upon our return to the hotel and the girls were able to experience a very classic, refined afternoon tea in style. While at the Thames Foyer, Matilda and colleagues made us feel comfortable and very welcome. While the Savoy is certainly a premium property and priced accordingly, it provides a wonderful luxury experience in a welcoming and comfortable way.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Chrisitne E,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The Savoy, and for your unreserved recommendation. It is always such a pleasure to read about our customer's experiences and I am delighted that your family and yourself had a truly wonderful time.

I am so pleased everything about your stay at The Savoy was so memorable, and you enjoyed the outstanding service which our team take such pride in delivering to our guests, whilst looking after their every need. I will make sure your comments are shared with my colleagues, and in particular Michael and Dean from our concierge team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back for another Savoy experience very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Savoy is an English institution, but this should not allow them to charge whatever they want. The place is a bit dated and not as swish as some might expect. I did like the place, but the price tag paid, was nowhere near what i received in return. The staff in this place are simply fantastic though, so whoever is in charge of staff hiring, is obviously doing his/her job very well.

Room tip: We asked for a river view, which they confirmed, but we could hardly see the river through the tree's.
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear VangelisMarinakis,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your recent stay at The Savoy. I was pleased to learn that the level of service surpassed your expectations and overall you enjoyed your stay. We do value feedback from our customers as it is the only way we can truly improve our offering.

We do hope you will return to The Savoy in the future, in order that we can deliver to you a more memorable experience.

Kind regards,

Kenzie
Mario Chips
Taylor
Michke

All these amazing and lovely people made my wife's birthday the best ever,loved the ambiance and the food was delicious.thanks to Ms Samia for giving us the warm welcome and best hospitality,you touched our hearts by doing all the details,the suite was very spacious and comfy the river view i mean all boxes ticked,will visit soon again

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Max M,

Thank you for your outstanding, five star review. We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and your wife had such a memorable birthday.

We really do aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of my colleagues who take such pride in the high levels of personalised service they deliver. I will certainly make sure your gratitude is passed on to those individuals you have mentioned.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Savoy very soon.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to treat ourselves to post theatre cocktails after a London show. The cocktail bar area is lovely. Being the Savoy, I thought it may be a little pretentious but it was far from it. We were looked after by Ewen who was a credit. He recommended cocktails to try and was very warm and welcoming. There was a pianist who began playing about 6pm which created a lovely atmosphere. It’s not cheap but it’s definitely worth a visit. Perfect end to a lovely trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear kerrysue2016,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The Savoy. I was delighted to read your kind comments and to hear that you had a truly wonderful time. I am so pleased you enjoyed the atmosphere and exquisite surroundings of the hotel - and were so impressed by the level of personalised service our team take such pride in delivering to our guests. I will have great pleasure in passing on your comments to my colleagues, and Ewen in particular.

We do hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to The Savoy again very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Your stay at the Savoy will be a memory you will always remember. I was in a Junior suite 549 and was very large and an amazing bathroom. The hotel staff are amazing, Doorman are fantastic and extremely helpful. Thank you Sophie for everything you arranged for my trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
PhilipBarnes1, Managing Director at The Savoy at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear laura l,

Thank you for your five star review. We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and everything exceeded your expectations.

We really do aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of both your suite, and my colleagues who take such pride in the high levels of personalised service they deliver.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Savoy very soon.

With kindest regards,