3,810 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officest pancrasbarlow winggilbert scottchambers roomiconic buildingtrain stationbeautiful hotelnew wingbritish libraryjunior suiteafternoon teakings crosssteam roomfive star hotelpublic areas
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We have visited the hotel before and had an amazing stay but this time it was even better. We stayed last week and ate in the Booking Office restaurant which in one word we would describe as sublime. Last time we stayed, which was last year, we thought the menu at the time was good but this time the food has taken the hotel to another level. I had the goats cheese salad to start and the duck for main course. The duck was served in the most intriguing of dishes and tasted divine. We just could not decide what dessert to have so we shared three! The Executive Chef came out to talk to us during our meal, this was very impressive. We will definitely be going back to the hotel and to the Booking Office Restaurant very soon.

Room Tip: Chambers rooms are the best, you get an amazing breakfast buffet with these rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

They didn't tell me it would be almost impossible to get three people in the rather expensive hotel room, that I would pay six pounds for a hour of internet use, nor did they tell me my children would only be allowed in the pool between 8-10 am and 2-4 pm. This was the biggest disappointment of our European adventure and the most expensive. I still want my money back

Room Tip: This hotel is located next door to Eurostar and the Metro with a direct train to Heathrow that was the best part. They have lots of security outside the hotel because the neighbourhood warrants it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2012

A very unique hotel experience . Excellent and attentive service. Stayed in the Barlow wing on a high floor. Room had a postage stamp sized window. Besides that, bed was very comfortable, wireless internet was fast and the room had a 42" flat screen. Bathroom was basic and It didn't have a separate shower stall. Room service menu didn't have many dinner selections however service was quick and food was delicious! Location is awesome. Travel magazine talk a lot about this hotel but downplay what you read if your room is in the Barlow wing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank flightlevel36
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed here for one night prior to a trip to Paris on the Eurostar. We had had a little correspondence from the hotel pre arrival as they were having some upgrades done to electrics that day and weren't sure how much power would be back on. After a couple of very nice emails from customer service we decided to stay at St Pancras rather than move as we were on an early train and check in as normal. (It was agreed if there were any issues on arrival then the hotel would book us into another of their hotels and arrange transport etc.) We had nothing to worry about in the end, we arrived about 4pm and our room was available and they had upgraded us. Lovely room overlooking the station with huge high ceilings and lovely original windows. Comfy huge bed, loads of pillows, good sized tv etc and a great bathroom with Penhaligons toilettries. We sat in the booking office bar/restaurant for drinks and enjoyed the house burger and a couple of whisky sours!! Due to early departure time we didn't stop for breakfast but I would certainly stay at the hotel again next time on the Eurostar, it's a great start to a little break. We had a good room rate; I booked direct on their own website but a few weeks in advance which helped. It is a little on the steep side for rates, food and drinks but well worth it. I highly recommend..

Room Tip: We liked the high ceiling rooms overlooking the station
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nose2tail
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I stayed at the Renaissance King's Cross one night for business. I choose this hotel for its proximity to King's Cross (rail station) as I needed to take the train to where I work the next morning.

The location of this hotel is fantastic. Directly connected to St. Pancras (international rail services), next to King's Cross (national rail services), and the Tube (which the King's Cross Tube station gets you just about anywhere in 10 minutes). So, the location is superb.

The hotel itself is very nice, looks brand new inside, but has the old English charm on the outside. Clearly a building of historical significance. The lobby is nice, and the rooms are very American style, and large. Nice bathrooms, with large tubs, and top quality materials throughout. The service was flawless.

If you didn't know, some scenes from the Harry Potter films where shot here :)

Overall, a top quality hotel, in a top location, with flawless service. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank adamsaintlouis
Kevin K, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
We would love to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.
Please feel free to contact Christina Huethwohl on 02078413542 or christina.huethwohl@renaissancehotels.com if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,