2,896 results
All reviews bassoon bar northall restaurant afternoon tea lobby lounge trafalgar square thermal floor espa spa sleep pods walk in closet amazing spa embankment tube station heated floors beautiful hotel london eye steam room rain shower turn down service
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic customer service and facilities at the spa. I will most definitely visit again. Without doubt the best spa I have visited in London.

Very close to embankment tube station so travelling not an issue.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Dr. P,
Thank you so much for your glowing review, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that you found Corinthia London perfectly positioned and we hope that you enjoyed exploring some of the iconic London landmarks. We are also thrilled to read that you have been pleased with the service provided and had the opportunity to relax in our award-winning spa.
We appreciate your feedback and it has been shared with the team.
We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I travel all over the world and always make time for the spa and so my expectations are high. I was delighted with my experience. One of the most beautiful spas I've ever seen,beautifully designed. I had a small request for a friend's birthday that was with me and we were really looked after by sheila. She gave wonderful care towards us,made us feel very special. Only negative I have if I was pushed is that spa food is a little limited and nothing indulgent on menu. I will be back and highly recommend anyone looking for a world class spa to head to Corinthia.World class facilities with world class service.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review.
We are thrilled to know that you had a fabulous experience at the award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your friend's birthday celebration, it has been a pleasure to welcoming you for the occasion. Your comment is appreciated and has been shared with the team.
We will look forward to you visiting again.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was a wonderful experience from start to finish. The staff were excellent. We had a room upgrade and it was lovely. The spa is incredible. We stayed for my 40th and couldn't have enjoyed it more.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Catherine,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Corinthia Hotel London, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that you found our staff to be helpful and that you had time to experience our award-winning spa. It has been a pleasure to welcome you for such an wonderful celebration and we will look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Probably simply the best hotel! I am particularly in love with the humidor and Garden Lounge. The service is impeccable, the food is an epicurean's delight and you will find the most beautiful cigars and whisky to end the eveining before retiring to your room. Perfect bliss.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MrHulotetlesKiwi
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Corinthia Hotel London, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and particularly the Garden Lounge and the humidor. It is wonderful to know that you have been pleased with the food as well as with our extensive selection of cigars and whiskies. We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for my wife’s birthday with our two boys and it was amazing. Make time to go to the Spa, I think it’s probably the best in London. Breakfast was also exceptional. Staff were super friendly with lots of little touches that made the stay special. We will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Corinthia Hotel London, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with your family. We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful experience at our award-winning spa and enjoyed the quality of the breakfast as well as the friendliness of our staff. We appreciate your feedback that each detail has been thought about and will share your comments with the team. We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.