“a dream!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 1,087 Hotels in London
rome
“a dream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Experience this place is equal to live a day as if you are in a dream!
The whole time spent in there made me feel as if I was a Queen, feeling spoiled thanks to the attention of the staff and the beauty of the entire building.
If you ever happen to be there, you must go to the hotel spa, called Espa. This is a real urban spa, with enough space to make sure you are not squeezed together with the rest of the guests.
Lovely the bar and restaurant areas, not sure if this is opened for non residents as well, anyway even on a Sunday evening it was almost full.
Thanks to all members of staff that were so kind to look after my stay!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Thank you for such a great review of Corinthia Hotel London. It is such a compliment to hear that your experience of the hotel was like a dream and I am pleased you felt that our team treated you like a queen. We pride ourselves on offering friendly and welcoming service. As you mentioned, our spa – ESPA Life at Corinthia – is an urban retreat, designed for the upmost relaxation and serenity amidst the buzz of London. Our bars and restaurants are indeed open to both guests and non residents and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed them. I do hope to welcome you again in the future.

Matthew Dixon
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Basel, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Absolutely perfect service, fantastic rooms, and the restaurants are superb. The breakfast was excellent. This hotel takes 5 stars to another level.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
I am so happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel impressive. We hope you will be able to return again soon and experience ESPA Life at Corinthia.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

I've just stayed for 10 days at the Corinthia Hotel and it's without doubt my favorite hotel in London. I've usually stayed at Covent Garden Hotel, the Knightsbridge or Browns, and the Corinthia matches and sometimes exceeds these (wonderful) hotels in every way.
The hotel itself and the public rooms are gorgeous and welcoming; the decor/design is understated but luxurious.
The rooms are beautiful, with attention to every detail; brilliant bed + bedding, fluffy pillows, espresso machine, large walk in closet, bathrooms with awesome shower and gigantic tub (with TV;) heated floors/towel racks, multiple lighting options, nighttime delivery of water and chocolate, complimentary wireless throughout and the restaurants are first rate, with room service prepared to accommodate any request at any hour of the day.
The only issue I had on my stay was rectified by the top notch staff; I had issues with connecting to the wireless when I checked in which persisted for the first 24 hours. The amazing Katarina, the evening duty manager, moved me into a room which connected immediately, and as a bonus, the room (fourth floor) was sunny and bright (my first room on the first floor, was gorgeous but without much natural light.) In fact, Katarina stayed very attentive throughout my stay; between her; Sahil the magnificent concierge; and Alan my favorite doorman, I had a wonderful time.
I was on a very punishing work schedule so everything running smoothly at the hotel was paramount to my productivity.
In addition the restaurants are wonderful, delicious food and perfect for meetings. The hotel is a short walk from the theatre district and the Embankment is next store, with a tube station just across the street - lastly if you are interested in being pampered a car/driver will drop you, per gratis, to local spots on a first come/first serve basis.
I'm planning to be in London on business, more frequently, and this where I intend to stay from henceforth.

Room Tip: Ask that your room offers natural light, and check the wireless connection!
2 Thank astabway
I was so glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and it is very interesting for me to hear your feedback as a long staying guest. What’s more, it is fantastic to learn that we are undoubtedly your favourite London hotel.

I took great pleasure in reading your review and the qualities which stood out to you about Corinthia Hotel London. As you mention, when you have such a busy work schedule it is very important that the other aspects of your life run smoothly. I was delighted to hear that Katarina and the team looked after you so well & I am sure they will be happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. The hotel is very centrally located and I am glad that this suited your plans.

Next time you visit, I hope you will have time to experience our ESPA Life at Corinthia spa. The spa’s thermal floor is fantastic and is complimentary to all our guests. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again shortly.

Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

This hotel has become my favourite in london for many reasons, excellent service, staff etc and on top of this I had left some items in my room , called them , housekeeping had them all and sent them all to the UAE. It is in great location , spa one of best in the world, staff best I have come across in London and always look forward to returning.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am so glad that Corinthia Hotel London has become your favourite hotel in London. We aim to provide the best service possible, going above and beyond our guests’ expectations. Our housekeeping team do a very good job and I am happy to hear that they helped you by returning your belongings to the UAE.

ESPA Life at Corinthia is amongst the largest Spa's in London. It is spread over four floors with facilities including an amphitheater sauna, a steam room, swimming pool, vitality pool, heated marble beds, a finishing studio and 17 treatments pods. We hope to see you again soon.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is a first class hotel located in a great position in central London. The rooms are large and extremely well appointed. The staff are fantastic. One of the best hotels in the world in my view. I loved it.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room.
2 Thank NeVer99
, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this review, 13 July 2012
Thank you for your kind review, which I greatly enjoyed reading. I was pleased to hear that you found Corinthia Hotel London to be a first class hotel and that the team were fantastic - this is certainly the experience and service we wish to provide our guests and we do hope you will return in the future.