See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2016

The place was very clean and comfortable. i really liked it! Its a 3 minute walk from the national rail which can connect you to the underground - 20 mins to central London.
Neighborhood has everything, boots, waitros,Starbucks and MacDonald for those who like fast food.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Haneen Q
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The apartment is of excellent high standards with great space. I got the one bedroom apartment without balcony option and there is plenty of space. It does overlook the back service area of the Little Waitrose store, but I guess that is pretty much London for you.

Being a serviced apartment, the stock of cutlery in the kitchen is a little light, however being London, I just eat out all the time. There are kebab, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, KFC and McDonald's all within 10 or so minutes from the apartment.

Checking in is a little painful, in the instructions in the email, a 0208 number was given. However if you arrive after 5pm, it will get to a voice recording giving a mobile number instead. If you do not have a pen and paper handy, you can't take down the alternative number. I did and yet still only got to a voicemail on the alternate number. I had to get out of the car and go to the front door of the apartment to find a piece of paper with a second alternate number. A neater solution will be to just divert the landline to the on call number. I managed to get hold of someone on the second alternate number who got the on call guy to contact me. It turned out that he was dealing with an emergency and therefore my call was diverted to the voicemail. While this is understandable, it is not ideal after a 12 hours drive from Aberdeen.

Parking is in a secured gated car park. It is very dark though, making unloading a little difficult in the dark. There is no direct access to the apartment from the car park and you will need to go through the car park gates to the entrance, a little scary in this location as I witnessed a fight just across the road.

I am a light sleeper and yet I find the sound insulation of the windows excellent. I got the first floor apartment near to the entrance and I must say I did not hear a thing from the street. However some blackout curtains will be welcomed. Strangely, I got waked up every morning from the noise of the neighbours leaving even though the bedroom is 2 doors away from the hallway.

The price I paid for this apartment is quite good, at below £80 a night in London with secured parking, it easily beats many hotels, but comes with the size and comfort of an apartment. You do, however, need to take into account of the daily £9.20 travel cost to central London. Driving into central London as a visitor is quite pointless. My car was left in the car park my entire stay of 3 nights.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alvinlwh
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Stayed here for 5 nights with a colleague whilst spending a few days at the North Middlesex Hospital which is a short taxi drive away.
The apartments are in a quiet cul de sac in Palmers Green above a learning centre but directions on how to find it were quite clear. We traveled by train to get there but there is a private car park attached to the property for tenants use if required.There is a large Morrison's supermarket nearby and also a small Waitrose just around the corner for supplies! Even a MacDonald's if that is your thing!!
We rented a two bedroom apartment on the first floor. It was warm and clean.
The decor was modern and practical with an open plan lounge, kitchen dining space with TV and two double bedrooms one en suite and a bathroom. It was light and airy with full length windows all round. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. My colleague used the bathroom and I had the room with the en suite. There was a slight problem with a leaking radiator in the bathroom which left a small puddle on the floor. We only ate breakfast in the apartment, preferring to eat out at different local restaurants on returning to the apartment each evening, which were all within easy walking distance and of good value. There was a cooker and microwave provided as well as a fridge and freezer and a dishwasher. There was a door out of the living space out onto a small balcony.
WiFi was free and secure.
We were met as arranged by a very helpful young man who welcomed us and showed us around the apartment and explained about the access arrangements etc.
Our only critisism was we were told there was a black bin bag to put the rubbish out in before we left but we could not find one anywhere. Neither was there any washing up liquid or dish cloths or tea towel provided. There were a few dishwasher tablets but as we were not in the apartment all day and did not eat there apart for breakfast this was not too much of a problem to us but would have been an tissue if we were staying any longer.
Bathroom towels were provided and also a hair dryer. Basic shower gels etc were also provided.
Would definitely recommend.
We felt safe and secure there and were comfortable

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SmthyP
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Stayed here between the 21st and 28th of december with 2 kids. The people who were involved in checking in were courteous and positive. Did not get a chance to thank them before we left. The property itself is decent. It is like a home. Not to expect everything to be in place all the time except the homely feeling. The Refrigerator, freezer, cooking stove, dish washer and washing machine worked well. The waitrose, McDonalds and Starbucks are just round the corner. Buses to Enfield and Wood green tube station are pretty frequent. The travel into central London takes about 45 min to an hour. We did not travel too much to cerntral London.

A special thank you to Leslie who took good care of cleaning the apartment.

If there is one thing I would have liked differently, it is that the beds had wheels and I would have preferred them to be solid and stationary

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2015

We have stayed in many furnished apartments in Europe, Asia and in the US.
This was the most basic one ever and very expensive in relation to what we got.

At arrival the apartment was not clean. Washing machine/laundry closet extremely filthy, the iron was un-cleanable dirty, the cover of the iron board was ripped, no kitchen rolls, no kitchen towels, the freezer had never been defrosted, no real closet and no drawers,
no bathroom amenities and no fruit bowl as shown on website, no vacuum cleaner no shovel just a broom. The furniture very basic and the sofa and arm chair was small, old/sagging very uncomfortable. The bed was OK but the pillows very bad and the quilt was questionable. Not duvet!!
We paid quite a lot per day for this very basic apartment.
The internet was very troublesome and only one router in the office downstairs. Some other guest was streaming or downloading movies which effected the accessibility and was at times hopeless.
The telephone could not be used for outgoing phone calls!
Cleaning once a week was included but we did not utilize this.
Bus station close by which gave accessibility to the underground. About 30 - 40 min from central London.

Positive points: The contact person tried their best to bring some missing things and tried to solve the internet issue quite fast.

Parking was inc

Room Tip: Negotiate the price do not stay more than a couple of days.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple