US$ 376
US$ 271
US$ 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 127
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

US$ 248
US$ 205
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 162
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 172
US$ 155
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 217/night.

US$ 825
US$ 512
US$ 522
US$ 472
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2015

We stayed here 3 nights with 4 persons. On arrival the person wasn't at the reception but had to be called by using our own foreign phone. She however showed up in just 1-2 minutes. The cleaning wasn't finished, but only took another 10 minutes. The dishwasher was broken so they offered somebody to check it the next day, which we however refused. One of the beds/mattresses was old/cheap and gave back pains. The location is at least 1 hour drive from downtown due to the constant traffic jams and traffic lights all over the place. The table was somehow very sticky and the floor at some places very slippery. Next to all this all other things were good in this apartment and worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I stayed in this apartment in February and i have so many good things to say about it.

I came in late evening and there was a young gentleman to check me in. He was very professional, helped with my luggage and showed me around the apartment.

The apartment was clean, very spacious and well priced. I stayed in a 1 bedroom with balcony. It was well equipped for all the necessary comfort. You can cook, do laundry and basically everything you need to do. It was the thick of Winter and the heater worked well. There is a lift if you choose not to use the stairs.

I also liked the fact that they do not charge the annoying 'security deposit' that many apartments charge.

You also don't need anyone to check you out. You just drop the keys in the stated place. (But if you have a car, make sure that you take out your car from the parking space before you drop your key!!. This is important because you won't have access to the parking space once you drop your keys). The security of both the apartment and the area is generally very good.

My main dealings was in the City but its a breeze. The Palmers Green station (surface Train) is 5 minutes walk from the apartment. From here you can connect to almost anywhere.

I love the location!. Close to everything you need. Mac Donald's and Little Waitrose is just round the block, so are banks, restaurants and Morrison's. I found the Morrison's particularly useful. It was always well stocked. Iceland and other shops are also close by. I must specially mention 'Food of Peking' a take away Chinese restaurant close to the Station. The food is great, affordable and they deliver.

I also discovered a Baptist church about 20 minutes walk from the apartments. It was good worshiping there.

The staff and cleaner were also very good and helpful. Cleaning and change of bedding and towels is done weekly.

Good free wifi too.

Improvement Opportunities

1. The TV channels should include sports and football channels. As a great follower of the Premier League, i missed all the matches because the channels were scrambled.
2. A blender should be included in the kitchen as my apartment had none

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank MissMot
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Check in at these apartments was a nightmare primarily because I had booked the day before my stay and was unable to pick up the email they sent which confirmed all the booking instructions. A word of warning. There is no permanent Reception. You have to take an allocated slot and to arrange to meet a member of staff to pick up your key. This is not clear on Hotels.Com website at all. Also the apartments are not easy to find unless you have the email. They are situated by a Learning Centre behind Waitrose and McDonalds in a side road.

Anyway this review is about the actual apartments not the trouble I had getting checked in or raising anyone on the phone. It is also worth pointing out that if things do go wrong ask for Maria. She makes up for all the problems and is helpful, friendly and professional.

So, the apartments then. This is definitely good value for money. There is secure off road parking with access only be an electronic tag which you are given. The apartment entrance is also secure and inside it is clean and well laid out. The apartments are faultless. There is plenty of room and the furniture is to a high standard.

I hired a one bed apartment which had a spacious bedroom, very well presented bathroom and a large lounge / kitchen. Everything was of good quality and everything that you would need for a few days stop over was provided. The Wi-Fi was excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending this establishment.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We stayed at Lodge Drive Apartments for 10 days whilst attending the Sound Learning Center in Palmers Green. The apartment was spotlessly clean, spacious and had everything in it that we needed for our 10 day stay. The staff who run it are all highly efficient, very welcoming, friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them to sort out for us. Would highly recommend and this is our second visit and we would definitely stay here again in the future.
Great locatiion for the tube and plenty of buses to get in and out of London.

Room Tip: The apartment at the rear of the building was quieter than at the front.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2015

We went to London for a two week therapy session for our disabled daughter at the Bobath Centre in East Finchley taking our second daughter.
We found the apartments very clean and conveniently situated in the centre of Palmer Green with all the services available.
Although it was in the centre it was quite other than for the early morning deliveries to Waitrose which were not too bad.
From a personal point of view which arises out of the need to care for our daughter the substantial fixed shower heads were not convenient for bathing a disabled person.
From a location point of view once we sorted out the best underground which we found was Arnos Grove which had a car park we found it was a convenient location

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family