Historic London Tours

from US$ 29.17
More Info
from US$ 29.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Joined the online tour, which was very well organised and easy to follow, nice to have some interaction with outside world during lockdown and learn some interesting historical facts

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Tom's online tour was very entertaining. The photographs were intriguing and showed me areas of London that were new to me. I would thoroughly recommend Tom's talks.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Tom's knowledge was superb. The way he presented added personality and humour to his expertise. There were certainly facts in there, gruesome, heart wrenching and outright comical that I will certainly be using in my history lessons. Tom covered a wide range of topics from social, religious and political history over a vast period of time. Clearly a lot of research has gone into this talk and his passion for the subjects made it all the more engaging.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Really interesting. Very glad things like this are available while in lockdown. Can see places without leaving the house. Will definitely do more!

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

It was so interesting to learn the history of some of the places I’ve visited so many times.
Tom really brought it to life, and made me feel like I was there. Very well done! And look forward to being able to go back in person and revisit the sights.
Needless to say, I also look forward to having a live tour with him.