All reviews visiting olympia simple room a quiet residential area ironing board min walk small hotel short stay restaurants and pubs tube station top floor executive room bed was very comfortable would definitely stay here again boutique hotel first floor central location microwave
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was extremely clean, inviting and cosy. Plenty of drink options in the room. The shower was incredible! We were early and were able to check in and have access to our room before the normal time of 2pm. The staff were really friendly and helpful. We had a great nights sleep, it is in a perfect location for Olympia and will definitely be staying again

Stayed: February 2018
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Many thanks for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you again at Simply Rooms and Suites Hotel

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Everything about this place is superb. The room size, all the little touches catered for, worth upgrading to the suite - the kitchenette is perfect. Clean, comfortable, warm, superb location - less than 5 minutes to the Olympia.
All the team were helpful and polite - just a great place to stay and the price is fantastic for the quality of accommodation. Highly recommended.
Free internet that worked really well.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the suite it was worth it - massive room, great kitchenette.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Many thanks for your review. We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel is definitely not a boutique hotel.
Position is great for Olympia Exhibition Hall, its closer than the Hilton.
No parking
No Elevator, so make sure you request a room on the ground or 1st floor.
I was in room 15, 4 or 5 flights of stairs. No help. Room was small.
I used the iron and ironing board, now most hotels, the maids put this away for you, not here!
The 1st thing i noticed that gave me an impression ws that the toilet roll was not a new one, they just used the left over roll from the last guest. That tells you a lot about a hotel.
I forgot something and rang the next day, and they told me it was not handed in and it was not there.
I know i left it in the room!!

Room Tip: no elevator
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review.
It is announced on the hotel website, TripAdvisor and the booking engines that the hotel does not have a lift. We offer help whenever we are asked for that. The iron and ironing board are in every single room in the hotel. They have a special compartment in the wardrobe. The toilet rolls are changed when the guest check out but during the guest stay, they are changed when they run out.
As for the stuff that you have left in the room, we have double checked but we did not find anything left. Please refer to the policy in the reception that the hotel is irresponsible for any unattended or left items.
We take all the guest reviews very seriously so if you have any further comments or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on stay@simplyroomsandsuites.co.uk

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I had booked a deluxe studio...it was the only room left! It was spacious, comfortable and contained everything I might possibly want, fridge, microwave, hair drier, iron , etc. It was very reasonably priced. I found the reception staff to be very helpful and polite. Two minor possible improvements that I suggest (might have taken half a rating circle off for these- but certainly not a whole one)... the adjustable light on one side of the bed was broken (still worked but could not be adjusted fully) and may I suggest larger bath towels (a bath sheet size does add a sense of luxury) but these are minor suggestions. Thanks for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Many thanks for your positive review. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms were ok but a bit tatty, the bathroom ceiling needed painting and the wooden floor was broken. The staff barely spoke English and were basically disinterested and rude. I overheard them moaning about other staff members for a good 10mins in reception which was highly unprofessional. I did not feel safe walking to the hotel from the station at night, there seemed to be a lot of dodgy people en route. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

First of all thanks for your review and for bringing this issue to our attention. Would you kindly contact me on stay@simplyroomsandsuites.co.uk to inform us your name, arrival and departure date so that we can investigate when this happened? At simply rooms and suiyes Hotel, we take all guest reviews very seriously as we beleive it is the best way to improve ourselves. I will be waiting for your email. Meanwhile I apologize for any inconveniences.