All reviews west kensington tube visiting olympia simple room a quiet residential area ironing board min walk small hotel short stay restaurants and pubs tube station top floor bed was very comfortable would definitely stay here again boutique hotel first floor central location microwave
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I had booked a deluxe studio...it was the only room left! It was spacious, comfortable and contained everything I might possibly want, fridge, microwave, hair drier, iron , etc. It was very reasonably priced. I found the reception staff to be very helpful and polite. Two minor possible improvements that I suggest (might have taken half a rating circle off for these- but certainly not a whole one)... the adjustable light on one side of the bed was broken (still worked but could not be adjusted fully) and may I suggest larger bath towels (a bath sheet size does add a sense of luxury) but these are minor suggestions. Thanks for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Many thanks for your positive review. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms were ok but a bit tatty, the bathroom ceiling needed painting and the wooden floor was broken. The staff barely spoke English and were basically disinterested and rude. I overheard them moaning about other staff members for a good 10mins in reception which was highly unprofessional. I did not feel safe walking to the hotel from the station at night, there seemed to be a lot of dodgy people en route. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

First of all thanks for your review and for bringing this issue to our attention. Would you kindly contact me on stay@simplyroomsandsuites.co.uk to inform us your name, arrival and departure date so that we can investigate when this happened? At simply rooms and suiyes Hotel, we take all guest reviews very seriously as we beleive it is the best way to improve ourselves. I will be waiting for your email. Meanwhile I apologize for any inconveniences.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, small hotel but nice and clean rooms. Located in Kensington, very good connections by train and bus to central London, Heathrow as well. Kensington Park and Pallace is close, look for Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Walk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Many thanks for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had booked our stay over the new years weekend almost a year back and they were fully aware that we were coming. We were greeted nicely by the friendly lady in the reception even though we arrived for check-in at about 2 AM (late flight). She apologized genuinely when I asked if me and my friends could possibly have rooms closer to each other instead of on different floors, and explained that we had booked two rooms of the same standard and the nearby rooms were different. It was not a problem for us though. And she also wouldn't let me carry my own luggage up the stairs. Very hospitable and friendly staff.

I stayed by myself in a double bedroom with good standard. There was everything form safe and iron to waterbottles and crackers in the room, something I appreciated a lot. The BEST thing was that there was already a European power output along with two English ones in the room, so I didn't even need to get an adapter. Everyday that I returned to the hotel I could smell cleaner in the bathroom and the bed was nicely remade.

I personally liked that the hotel wasn't on the busiest road in London, but still within reasonable walking distance to at least three underground stations (Kensington Olympia, Barron's Court and West Kensington). Even though we sometimes had to switch trains to get onto the central or district lines (the District from Olympia didn't seem to run regularly) it was not a problem for us.

I am very happy with my stay all in all. The room was a little dusty in some places and there were used towel's collected (for washing supposedly) on the floor in the corridor, which takes down my grade a little. No bar or breakfast, but since it's called Simply rooms & suites I think that should be obvious for everyone upon booking. I just wanted somewere clean and comfortable, reasonably priced place for London, to sleep. We didn't stay much in the hotel anyway, since the purpose of our trip was to go to see a play in West End and celebrate NYE in the city. I would recommend staying in this hotel if you just want a clean and comfortable bed for a few nights, while exploring London.

Room Tip: My room on the second floor (room 7), above the entrance, had high ceilings and a large window. It felt very airy and spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Many thanks for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you again at Simply Rooms and Suites Hotel

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Got to say what a great little place to stop had a 1 night work schedule at olympia and was more than happy with this accommodation....olympia being a five minute walk away ,there are more than enough restaurants and bars in the surrounding are.....would i stop here again yes most definitely

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mena B, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thanks for your review.