“Great expirience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BrakeAway Bike Tours

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 183 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Rio de Janeiro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great expirience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

It really worths it! I booked the tour "secret London" and it was amazing. Several hide points that I could not imagine!! Plus, biking is really relaxing and Chris (the guide) is very cool! I deeply recommend!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Colchester, Vermont
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Places You'll NEVER find on your own or on a bus tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Chris did a wonderful tour, "off (and on) the beaten path. We experienced what locals see and visit. London is crowded and busy but we easily navigated the street, sidewalks, back roads and covered some awesome sites! You couldn't spend a better few hours in Westminster and London.

Visited July 2012
New York, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best way to see London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

Biking is the best way to explore a new city, and I was certainly not disappointed with this tour. I spent my first day in London riding through the streets to see some main attractions (London Eye, St. Paul's, etc.), and also got to see some sites that were off the beaten path. Chris is an amazing guide, and provides a top notch experience. He's a very knowledgeable London native, and at the end of the tour, pointed my boyfriend and I in the direction of an awesome outdoor market where we spent a few hours trying new foods and interacting with the locals. If you are on a limited time frame and want to learn the general layout of the city, or if you are looking for a fun and active day out, I would highly recommend this tour.

Huntington Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to see the sites of central London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

This trip is all about Chris and his service and he delivers. This was my first time to London and this bike tour was perfect to take in a large number of sites in a reasonable amount of time. For me it was also perfect to get out of the hotel and excercise the body the day after flying in to work off the jetlag. Chris does an excellent job keeping everyone together and providing insight on the attractions. There are a couple of short hills (one around the Savoy) but otherwise the biking is easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting London.

Redondo Beach, California
“Perfect introduction to London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I recently brought our son to Europe to celebrate his college graduation. It was the first time in London for all of us and I wanted to find a fun way to see the highlights of the city. Usually I am a fan of the hop-on hop-off bus tours but instead chose BrakeAway Bike Tours based on their excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and am so glad I did! Chris was an excellent guide and showed us not only the highlights but also some hidden gems of the city. Touring on bikes allowed us to see so much more in 3 hours than we would have on a bus and it was way more fun, even in the rain! I highly recommend BrakeAway to all ages and will definitely take another tour with them the next time we visit London.