This is our third visit to the Hotel Rafayel. I can't say enough good things about this property. From the moment of check in until we were checking out, the staff could not do enough to make our stay wonderful.
From her office ,Krystyna, Operations Director, saw us checking in. She recognized us and immediately came to greet us with a warm smile . It is that personal touch that contributes to making this hotel one that you want to return to time after time. Our room was large, well appointed and with a fabulous view of the river. Maintainence of the room was perfect and up to the original high standard. Certainly no evidence of wear or tear on carpets, upholstery and furnishings as is sometimes the case. Although the hotel is very modern and eco-friendly it also exudes warmth. That of course is due to the ever-helpful staff. There are car parking facilities at a very reasonable rate. Strongly suggest you have a drink on the terrace. The drinks are terrific and the view is outstanding. Considering the price point, it is hard to believe you are surrounded by such luxury. We are always sad that we do not have time to experience the on-site spa since I'm sure it is in keeping with the all over standard of the hotel. Yes, the hotel is in Battersea, but the bus stops right in front of the hotel and it is a pleasant, short ride into either Sloane Square or a little farther on to Victoria. Ike, the owner, can oftentimes be seen in the lobby. He is always eager to hear comments from his guests. His presence, along with his excellent management team, make us feel that standards at the Rafayel will always remain "5 star".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London