“Lunchtime treat”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Park Walk
Transit: Tube: Sloane Square, Earls Court, South Kensington. Bus: On bus routes that go along Kings Road.
Description: The London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea is a traditional steakhouse in the heart of Chelsea, serving a mouth-watering range of classic steak cuts, as well as a wide variety of timeless English dishes. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, the London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea's glamorous interior is always buzzing, as locals, tourists and celebrities enjoy the finest quality steaks, roast meats and fish mainboards in the area. King's Road Steakhouse & Grill have a large, semi-private table, comfortable for up to 10, adjacent to the sunken bar - the perfect area for a tailored dinner party. The mezzanine is available for parties of up to 24. It overlooks the main room and features soft leather banquettes and beautiful hand-made mirrors.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fantastic restaurant. Fabio...top man, made us very welcome. Food was absolutely superb...so we’ll be back again sometime soon. (Sadly, this website won’t let me add a rating for some reason (see below...), so Service, Food and Value all top rated).

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I took my partner here for his birthday as part of the Virgin Experience day where you go on the ThamesJet boat ride first. The restaurant is very nice inside and when we arrived the waiter let us choose an alternative table away from the suggested one that was near the door. Although the meal package includes a 3 course meal and cocktail we didn't want to be full up for our steaks so we decided to skip the starter. Given that we wanted 2 sides to share with our steaks (additional cost) the waiter kindly substituted those side dishes for the starters cost-wise so we didn't have to pay extra for them. It was these small touches that we really picked up on and appreciated. Our cocktails, steaks and desserts were delicious. I would really recommend it here. The service was a tiny bit slow at times to say the restaurant was quite empty which is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5, but we didn't mind. GREAT experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Voucher given as Christmas present. From the moment we walked in it was a delight. 2 waiters lovely . 1st time since my operation on my mouth I was able to eat a fillet steak. Melted in my mouth . Food was hot fresh and serviced with a lovely smile . Nothing was to much effort for the waiters . My experience was faultless.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Overpriced for the quality of the food served. Server reached across the body more than any server at any level of restaurant should. Took forever for the drinks to arrive prior to ordering main course.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Brilliant lunch and catered for myself being a veggie - did inform them in advance about this - staff very attentive and friendly - long walk from station so would suggest taxi.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to London Steakhouse Co.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK