“Great fun, amazing food, fantastic band and a 5 star service!”

Lost & Co Battersea
Ranked #1,934 of 25,464 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Clapham / Battersea
Transit: Overland: Battersea Park Road / Queesnstown Bus : 344, 44 . 5 minute walk from Clapham Junction station for Bus 344 (towards Vauxhall). Drop off right outside the bar.
Description: Lost & Co doesn’t mess around – urban drinking and urban dining done to the max! If it’s great cocktails, craft beers and cheeky smiles you’re after we have them all. Unpretentious, fun, friendly and Battersea’s hang out venue of choice. Plenty to offer everyone, from live music midweek to DJ’s over the weekend on until late! Join us for coffees, lunches, dinner, drinks or just somewhere to hang out. We show our cocktails lot’s of love – spirit infusions, big bold flavours, classics and some weird and wonderful ones too! If it’s craft beer you are after – we have the fridges stocked to nines with a selection from all over the world from the big boys to the smallest brewers! Hungry? get your lips around oven fired pizzas, sticky chicken wings, bad boys burgers, naughty nachos and more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a fun birthday I had! Thank you very much Lost & Co Battersea and an especial thank you to Jonas, the GM. If you are looking for a place that combines good food, great atmosphere, awesome music and good people, this is definitely the place! You will not regret it!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for a pre-booked event. Got there well within the "happy hour" times advertised. It was far from happy. They tried to charge full price, and when challenged became confrontational and Unwelcoming. Prices are extortionate and when they realised we weren't going to stand to be taken for fools they were rude and initially refused to refund the difference but eventually did throwing the money across the table and we're again made to feel unwelcome. Won't be returning

Fiaz9860, General Manager at Lost & Co Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Chris,

We dont have any happy hour deals on Thursday, please look at our website, the only deal we have is the pizza & processo offer, im not sure where you have seen this information, maybe it was another bar. The staff were right to charge you full price, please do email us and let us know info@lostbattersea.co.uk Also our prices are not extortionate, we check our prices regularly against other local bars in the area and are in line with most of these.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Having booked a seated area for 20 guests and confirmed this via a email with events manager Jack, I turned up to the venue with friends to be given 2 small sofas. Having asked to speak to Jack, I was told he wasn't working that weekend but the manager that night told me I'd never booked a seated area for 20 despite my email to Jack confirming this request. Really awful service which is a shame as the venue is nice. If they couldn't fulfil my request, I would have booked somewhere else.

Fiaz9860, Manager at Lost & Co Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Rob, the manager showed you the email conversation on the evening, at no time was a seated area confirmed to you for 20 people, the area given to you had seating including sofas and stools for 10 people with enough room for your guest to stand also. We do not have any areas or minimum spend advertised on Design my night, so you maybe mistaken with another venue. We adequately reserve areas depending on the party size. Also our website does not show specific areas for large groups, not sure where you have seen this. Please feel free to email me the links that you refer to and I will look into this. Thanks, Jonas

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I was utterly unimpressed by the staff and the service. I booked a large table for brunch and how they treated us throughout the day was just awful.
The first impression was poor since on arrival we were greeted by a very grumpy manager who clearly doesn't believe if service with a smile and informed us that we would have to vacate the table in three hours. Now let me be clear, I fully intended to spend the day in this place with my friends, so had they informed me at the time of booking that this was not possible, I would have most certainly gone elsewhere.
Then our food took way over half an hour to be served after ordered. It was actually very good so we were somewhat appeased by that.
Our bottomless booze deal was due to finish at 3.20, but they still tried to kick us off the table at 3pm. The same manager instead of attempting to find us another table, was incredibly unhelpful and just pointed out that he had told us when we should be leaving so we have no right to be unhappy about that!
I have worked in the catering industry for years, and it would have never occurred to me to say something like this to a paying customer!
Then to top it all off they overcharged us on the bill and by a considerable amount. We did get the bill adjusted but after a whole day of poor and dismissive service we, frankly, were just disappointed with the whole experience.
I will not be returning to this place, nor would I ever recommend it to anyone.

Hi Natalija,

I have checked your booking reservation, you were sent a booking confirmation that showed that the booking you made was from 12.30pm to 3pm, we have no issue extending this time longer if requested when you made your inquiry, but you did not request for a longer booking time. We are very busy on Saturdays for our brunch, so we do have other bookings to consider that were taken after your allocated time. You were also advised of this when you arrived.

Please do check your booking confirmation again, or manager was at no fault and was only doing his job and had to consider the other bookings on the day.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Booked a space for 12 people for my birthday a month in advance & was given what can only be described as a table for two. If the bigger tables were fully booked this should have been said at the time of booking, so we could have found an alternative location.