“Perfect place for our anniversary ”
Review of Tapa Tapa

Tapa Tapa
Reserve with OpenTable
Tapa Tapa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #671 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 32
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Description: Spain is rich in culture and along with Italy has a distinctive cuisine that most can identify with. Our modern Tapas selection includes our favourite dishes we have discovered either over the last couple of decades visiting Spain or from some of our friends in the UK & USA who have made their own versions of classic dishes or come up with something completely new. Enjoy a few dishes each and share with others to make your experience with us a truly Iberian one.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here for my anniversary and it was great. They took account I said it was an important day for me and they do gently offer me the desserts. I spent a great time in tapa tapa and I will surely come back. Portions are tapas so tiny but satisfying! The fillet was great! A really good place to spent my anniversary thank you all!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty food. Nice interior. My boyfriend chose this restaurant for my birthday. Very good service made me feel special. After the birthday, we returned and will come back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying nearby and really fancied traditional tapas. This is a great place. Very small so I would recommend booking.

Really authentic tapas at reasonable prices. We had 6 dishes between two of us and we're nicely full. Highly recommend the chicken wings they were great!

Only downside was I asked the waiter to recommend a nice dry white wine and he managed to pick out the most expensive one on the menu £9.20 per glass!!! Lesson learned for future...pick my own lol

Reviewed 4 October 2018

So it’s by the main entrance of the excel centre though if you’re trying to find it on foot it is really testing. Worth the effort though, nice staff, generally good tapas, nice environment. We were 4 people all wanting different things so this was the best option. Well done.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

There lighting, food and ambiance were excellent in this restaurant near the Exhibition Center. The patrons ordered lots of Sangria (by carafe and nice large glasses). The restaurant was across the street from our hotel, so that was a bonus. We didn't need a reservation and we were able to be seated immediately. The menu was sectioned appropriately with classic tapas, new items, etc. The Croquetas de Jambone (Ham/Bacon Crqouets) were great, Ensalada de Verde (contains nuts)...shareable or enough for one. We tried the sliders and they were pretty good....but the one dish that edged past the Croquetas de Jambone was the Crispy Potato dish! The potatoes were not salty, but flavorful and came with a spicy sauce (but not too spicy). The wait staff was very friendly and made suggestions about some of the dishes we tried, including which dishes are best to eat when hot-LOVE IT!) I would definitely do back to this restaurant if I am in that part of London.

Been to Tapa Tapa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK