“Relaxing and fabulour lunch”

FishWorks - Swallow Street
Ranked #1,245 of 25,288 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 39 - US$ 66
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: A recently opened branch of this specialist fish and seafood chain, the latest Fishworks restaurant welcomes diners in a perfect setting at the heart of London's West End. Ideal for business lunches, pre or post-theatre meals, evening celebrations or even breakfast, Fishworks on Swallow Street builds on the brand's unique heritage of brilliantly fresh fish, in a unique position between Piccadilly and Regent Street. This restaurant also features a Champagne and Oyster Bar, as well as a wood roasting oven for creating perfectly prepared seafood. General Manager Laura Pabon and Head Chef Carlos Mijango-Perez look forward to welcoming you to their exciting new seafood grill and champagne bar at Fishworks.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stopped in at Fishworks for lunch before going to the theatre. No reservation but this wasn't a problem. We both had the oven roasted sea bass which was outstanding and we shared the pan fried spinach and the double cooked chips. The service was excellent as was the food. It is also great to see a restaurant that offers carafes of wine. Being fish lovers we are happy to find fish restaurants that actually know how to cook fish. Will definitely be back.

FishworksManagement, Manager at FishWorks - Swallow Street, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Noushy,

Warmest greetings from Fishworks at Swallow Street.

I am pleased to know that your recent meal with us was excellent and that you had such a good and relaxing time. We always strive to provide the best service and fresh food to all our guests and your feedback will be shared with all team. Especially I'm delighted to hear that our sea-bass was so outstanding in your opinion, as it is one of our signature dishes at FishWorks.
We highly appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This dinner was a thank you to my brother for helping me out with a few things around the house and garden. My brother had the steamed mussels and I had the fish soup as a starter. Wow, stunning food. So tasty. We each had the grilled fish platter as main course with chips, carrots and spinach on the side to share. Again beautifully prepared food, each dish made special through delegate seasoning.
We loved the food and the service which was very attentive, natural and friendly.
Thank you.

Dear BettyKate,
Warmest greetings from Fishworks at Swallow Street.

Thank you for this heart-warming review. I am glad to know that your recent meal with us was great and we met your expectation about fresh food and attentive service. It is our goal to provide locally sourced fresh fish in the most friendly and professional ambiance. I'm glad that we succeed in your opinion and made your 'thank you' dinner very special.
It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

On my recent trip to London from my home in SW France, I demanded fish and chips, which I desperately miss !!! Well, I was certainly brought to a very classy, up-market fish/seafood restaurant - rather than the chippy round the corner !!!
It was glorious, starting with a superb display of fresh fish, as one entered. I was most impressed by the menu and only wished that I had had the capacity to eat about 8 of the mains - the Devon crab sounded out of this world !
However, I had demanded fish and chips - so that is what we had and it was completely magnificent.
The ambience was great and the service faultless. I will definitely recommend it to friends visiting London.

2  Thank Marianne R
FishworksManagement, Manager at FishWorks - Swallow Street, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Marianne,
Warmest greetings from Fishworks at Swallow Street.
Thank you for this heart-warming review. I am glad to know that your recent meal with us was great and we extended your expectation about ‘chips and fish’.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner after seeing a show with my family. Husband and I order the season platter for 2 and it was fabulous. Kids had the linguine and red sauce and enjoyed it as well. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. It was a great meal!

1  Thank hayleebernstein

Dear Hayleebernetein,

Warmest greetings from Fishworks at Swallow street.
I am pleased to know that your recent meal with us was excellent and that your all family had such a good time.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is a real favourite with both my husband and myself. This time, for lunch and a new menu! I was a tad disappointed to find that my favourite scallops were not on the menu but a word to the waitress who talked to the chef and we were served them - that is what I consider to be very good service!
Always a lovely atmosphere here and service is always very good. A delight to eat here.

2  Thank Colliedog58

Dear CollieDog58,
Warmest greetings from Fishworks at Swallow Street.
Thank you for your feedback from your recent meal at our establishment.
We appreciate all guest’s opinion as we aim to provide the highest standards of services to all our guests.
I’m delighted to hear that our staff went extra mile to make your meal more enjoyable and we were able to customize our menu just for you.
Thank you for choosing our restaurant and see you soon.
Kind regards,