The New London Carlton Hotel
US$ 430
US$ 305
US$ 329
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
US$ 160
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

The Montcalm London Marble Arch(London)
US$ 320
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 357/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 237
US$ 218
US$ 275
US$ 224
  • Pool
US$ 364
US$ 159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 431
Orbitz.com
US$ 814
US$ 724
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 802/night.

All reviewsmaida valesmall kitchensecure parkingkilburn parkcontinental breakfastabbey road studiostube stationbakerloo lineroad noisebed apartmentwell maintained and cleanportable heaterbus stop rightrestaurants barsexcellent basecozy hotelfamily wedding
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This was advertised as a mid- to long-term stay place, so I assumed that it would be crap. Pleasantly surprised, though, by the modern updates and functional kitchen. Sure, it's a little old, and there are always quirks in this place (like bathroom light switches hiding behind sliding doors and mystery vestibules absolutely everywhere), but it was perfectly serviceable.

Breakfast is very odd. Giant baskets of bread, plenty of juice and coffee, but if you attempt to order from the menu, it's anyone's guess what will happen. Better to walk the 15 minutes into St John's Wood.

This is not a very lively neighborhood, and the Tube stop, while not far, isn't exactly close. It felt a little spooky walking home alone late, so Ubers recommended.

Very near to Abbey Road Studios (my reason for being in the neighborhood), so if you need to board a bunch of artists for not much money, this is a safe bet.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are spacious and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed away for the weekend here we stayed in the 2 bed apartment 5 of us. Plenty of room there was a double bed, a twin room and a sofa bed. All were very comfortable. Check in was ok. Only down side there was a lot of flies in the apartment dead and alive. All in all we would return again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I was booked to go to this property via Hotels.Com and a medical emergency has arisen can't attend due to having to go into Hospital both the Manager and the Owner refused to wavier the cancellation fee, which was only just over 1 hour after the free cancellation time. Both times Hotels.Com spoke to them they have no sympathy for my situation and point plank said that they would be taking my money regardless of any situation, Hotels.Com rep and his manager tried their best to appeal to their good nature without fail, I will be submitting a complaint with Hotels.Com for them to reconsider having this establishment removed from their books. If this is their idea of customer service - they should be ashamed, not the impression you want for a small London business in the world wide stage of via companies like Hotels.com & Booking.Com [who I will also complain to about tis establishment] The stress of going into hospital is bad enough.......

Room Tip: Do not use this Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was a little bit apprehensive about this hotel when I booked it as availability in several other hotels that I had looked at was limited but upon arrival at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised with how spacious the room was.
Check in was efficient and polite bit not overly warm and we had an issue with the lift but thankfully we were only on the first floor. The room was clean and reasonably comfortable although was a little bit hot. The hospitality tray was unfortunately rather limited and we weren't actually given any replacements of the standard breakfast tea.
I won't comment on the breakfast as I am gluten intolerant and from the menus they had provided in the room, they did not have anything suitable so consequently I didn't bother going downstairs but thankfully the kitchenette meant that it was easy to prepare something for myself.

The hotel was in a good location and offered good value for money so I would be hppy to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Having had a tour booked for Lords Cricket Ground, I found this hotel on booking.com, at £100/night, and within about a steady 15/20 mins walk away from the ground..ideal location.
The hotel itself is very clean and tidy, and is very respectably presented. I stayed in room 45 on the top floor, all in all the room was very adaquate for me, if to be highly critical, a little T.L.C maybe needed (few gaps in laminate floor, little marks in wallpaper) but this is being nick-picky. ..the bed was sooooo comfy and the pillows were some of the best I've had!! Better than mine at home...so soft..definitely made sleeping better (amazing ), but all in all very comfortable clean basic and tidy.
One of the plus points of this hotel is a secure car park £10/night...fantastic value..as other hotels are double this!! If not more.
I sampled the full English Breakfast on my final morning of 3 days, at £8.95..if was very well presented and tasted nice and fresh, again to be hyper critical...perhaps a hash brown and maybe an extra sausage would be nice, but again very enjoyable breakfast. The dining room again fits in within the hotel, all clean modern and fresh.

The hotel is situated about 20 mins from city centre, served by a regular bus service with a bus stop right outside the front door!!, and a local pub about 100 yds away serving pub meals across the road, meals there very affordable (£14 sirloin steak)

So all in all...a very pleasant stay for 3 days, very friendly reception staff, a clean and nice hotel to stop in, to one I wish to look forward to stopping again if I visit London.

Stayed: August 2017