All reviews maida vale small kitchen secure parking kilburn park abbey road bakerloo line road noise tube station bed apartment well maintained and clean portable heater bus stop right restaurants bars excellent base family wedding per night stayed here for one night
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I was booked to go to this property via Hotels.Com and a medical emergency has arisen can't attend due to having to go into Hospital both the Manager and the Owner refused to wavier the cancellation fee, which was only just over 1 hour after the free cancellation time. Both times Hotels.Com spoke to them they have no sympathy for my situation and point plank said that they would be taking my money regardless of any situation, Hotels.Com rep and his manager tried their best to appeal to their good nature without fail, I will be submitting a complaint with Hotels.Com for them to reconsider having this establishment removed from their books. If this is their idea of customer service - they should be ashamed, not the impression you want for a small London business in the world wide stage of via companies like Hotels.com & Booking.Com [who I will also complain to about tis establishment] The stress of going into hospital is bad enough.......

Room Tip: Do not use this Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was a little bit apprehensive about this hotel when I booked it as availability in several other hotels that I had looked at was limited but upon arrival at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised with how spacious the room was.
Check in was efficient and polite bit not overly warm and we had an issue with the lift but thankfully we were only on the first floor. The room was clean and reasonably comfortable although was a little bit hot. The hospitality tray was unfortunately rather limited and we weren't actually given any replacements of the standard breakfast tea.
I won't comment on the breakfast as I am gluten intolerant and from the menus they had provided in the room, they did not have anything suitable so consequently I didn't bother going downstairs but thankfully the kitchenette meant that it was easy to prepare something for myself.

The hotel was in a good location and offered good value for money so I would be hppy to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Having had a tour booked for Lords Cricket Ground, I found this hotel on booking.com, at £100/night, and within about a steady 15/20 mins walk away from the ground..ideal location.
The hotel itself is very clean and tidy, and is very respectably presented. I stayed in room 45 on the top floor, all in all the room was very adaquate for me, if to be highly critical, a little T.L.C maybe needed (few gaps in laminate floor, little marks in wallpaper) but this is being nick-picky. ..the bed was sooooo comfy and the pillows were some of the best I've had!! Better than mine at home...so soft..definitely made sleeping better (amazing ), but all in all very comfortable clean basic and tidy.
One of the plus points of this hotel is a secure car park £10/night...fantastic value..as other hotels are double this!! If not more.
I sampled the full English Breakfast on my final morning of 3 days, at £8.95..if was very well presented and tasted nice and fresh, again to be hyper critical...perhaps a hash brown and maybe an extra sausage would be nice, but again very enjoyable breakfast. The dining room again fits in within the hotel, all clean modern and fresh.

The hotel is situated about 20 mins from city centre, served by a regular bus service with a bus stop right outside the front door!!, and a local pub about 100 yds away serving pub meals across the road, meals there very affordable (£14 sirloin steak)

So all in all...a very pleasant stay for 3 days, very friendly reception staff, a clean and nice hotel to stop in, to one I wish to look forward to stopping again if I visit London.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while in London for a family wedding. The staff are helpful, room spacious and beds comfortable. However our room,24, had mould in the shower and needed some maintenance and the kitchen needed more glasses etc.
We had a cooked breakfast in the morning which was very nice but we waited 20 minutes for the one waitress/chef to take our order and we had to clear plates from table ourselves. She was obviously working very hard and doing her best but desperately needed help.
A few simple changes could make a big difference to this hotel.
Don't think we will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

You can't be serious.
The state of the bathroom in room 44 is appalling. Dirty, dated, stinky. I am not actually sure it is safe to use it, to be honest.
To reach the tap you have to push your hand under shower screen.
And that horrible smell!
Wi-fi in the room is not worth mentioning, as it is nonexistent.
Walls dirty with smear marks.
Breakfast minimalistic.