“Great Property & Location”
Check Availability
Buckingham Palace
Tower Bridge
Regent's Park
View to St. Paul's
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Property & Location”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We enjoyed our stay in London especially the apartment we stayed in managed by Coach House Rentals. The location was perfect for shopping, sightseeing, and the tube. The apartment was clean and very comfortable.

Denmark
Reviewed 20 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

travellin...
Sydney
“Great apartment in central location”
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

This apartment was better that I had expected. It is light and airy and quiet for such a central location. We were a family of 4 staying there and it had plenty of room. The kitchen is compact however it has everything you need and it is great having a washing machine while you are travelling! The welcome pack had everything we needed and the initial briefing covered everything. It is extremely close to Pimlico Tube station and 24 bus (which is useful if there are any problems with tube line. I have spent a lot of time in London and while I dont love the Pimlico area, I would stay in this apartment again. As just mentioned, it is very close to transport and close enough to central London that if we needed a break from sight seeing (with children) it was close enough to everything to head back for a couple of hours rest before going out again. It is also very close to shops, restaurants etc. The apartment itself is also very comfortable and an enjoyable place to be. We found CHR very good to deal with and exrrremely efficient when booking the aparmtnet.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Colombia
Reviewed 29 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Value!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Our family of 5 stayed here this past July. It is a very comfortable and quiet flat. The description and photos are right on. The building itself is a little run down, but the flat itself is great. The Pimlico Tube is the closest and Victoria Station is not that far (we walked there with out suitcases on our last day to catch the train). Chr was just excellent.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing