The Blood and Tears Walk
Open today: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour!

Brilliant tour - Declan is an enthusiastic guide, who puts so much energy into making the tour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AbiF222
London, United Kingdom
Really informative walk!

My wife and I had a brilliant time on the Blood and Tears walk last night. Declan is very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shaun0890
Woodham Ferrers, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$ 13.77
from US$ 29.71
from US$ 101.28
from US$ 18.23
More Info
All reviews walking tour serial killer story teller dark history great tour two hours london's past tour guide subject matter his knowledge london's history hour tour walking shoes fleet street london pass great night declan
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Declan was an entertaining guide on the darker side of London's history. I took the tour with my spouse and our two adult children. We all enjoyed the variety of stories and charismatic storytelling.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Declan is an amazing, entertaining and knowledgeable story teller. The tour was so informative ...and spooky! I went with my daughter in law and 78 year old mother and we all enjoyed it immensely !!

I would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

As a self-styled true crime aficionado, I have been having difficulty finding tour guides who met my expectations (some seem to have simply read a book or two and then given a tour on the subject).

Declan, however, did not disappoint. He is without a doubt an expert on the subject matter, and I count myself very lucky to have had an opportunity to take his tour and discuss this shared passion with him. (my husband and I did a private tour for our ten year wedding anniversary). He is friendly, and knows his material inside and out. What is more, he is a true researcher; he doesn't know strictly what he discusses on the tour, but is actually contributing to the field of knowledge on the subject.

ps. Declan, if you read this, a big thank you for what was without question the highlight of our trip to London.

2  Thank JulieF2130
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Declan has a wealth of knowledge of London. He made the tour well worth the inexpensive price. We also purchased his book to continue learning about London’s dark history. It is a fast paced but very informative tour. I recommend it to everyone, however, be prepared to walk and walk at a fast pace.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My mum and I went on this tour recently in the pouring rain. Despite the weather, Declan’s vivid, energetic tour was an absolute joy to go on dotted with random gruesome stories of London interspersed with longer immersive stories. I’d highly recommend it... although try to avoid the rain!

1  Thank KieranE791