“Not real Vietnamese pho!”
Review of Pho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho
Ranked #17,257 of 25,280 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Terrible is a lenient word to use. Being Chinese and having eaten pho at Surrey Quays, and Hackney before, this place is awful in comparison. It's marketed to Westerners taste buds and isn't remotely authentic. Nice if you just want a ho fun with soup and some meat thrown in.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I struggle at the best of time to carry trays with drinks or boiling hot soup and was certainly not willing to attempt with the crowds of people here and the likelihood of being walked in to so I asked the guy BEFORE ordering food if he would help and he said yes. Then AFTER I had paid an arrogant man who I learned to be the manager said I should ask my friend to go up for the tray. As she was with a small child I said no. He got very arrogant and rude. The staff did help but he was shaking his head at me. That spoiled my meal. It was not cheap either. Asked the staff for his name and they said Lubos. Lubos(if true name) was shouting in background to just give it to me. The guy who helped me was a guy called Fran and he and the other staff were very nice. Only the manager who was nasty.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Tried Pho at the Westfield food court due to a great dining experience at another pho earlier. Asked for grilled noodles with chicken on the side for my daughter. Took some time for the simple dish but it did not meet expectations. The chicken was too greasy with some beans thrown in. The flat noodles were plain and lacking any flavour.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Been here several times and I always choose the same chilli beef brisket pho. Each time it delivers. The dish is a noodle soup with delicious tender meat and fresh herbs, vegetables and spices. It's warm, don't get me wrong, and it makes my nose run and I need a cool drink to accompany it but it is delicious.
A very good alternative to the fast food outlets and normal food court fare.