Open today: 5:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

This was a lot of fun! A little frustrating at first when following instructions... they said to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sinead C
Great experience, worth a visit!

Recently visited the Bletchley to experience the cocktail code breaker and wasn't disappointed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 64.40
from US$ 20.10
from US$ 44.30
More Info
All reviews code breaking enigma machine escape room cocktail experience great fun bar staff world end world's end pub alan turing puzzle room solve puzzles brilliant night two hours sherlock holmes couple of hours ww2 mission
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, we didn't share the same great experience that everyone else did.
Long story short, we were confirmed as having the table until 10pm which was confirmed, we were kicked out at 9:30. They ruined the surprise for the birthday boy upon arrival, the young lady was rude and told us we couldn't complete both games because we were 30 minutes late (because we couldn't find the place). I got shouted at for looking under a picture for a clue and we were charge an extra £60 for drinks which should have been part of the experience.
Great venue and music but the staff utterly ruined it for us. Would go back if they had new staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I LOVE puzzles and games. I was so excited about this experience, and it was mostly good. Personally I thought the puzzles were interesting, but not actually very difficult.

Also, I'm glad that they had the option of choosing non-alcoholic drinks. However, for a place that advertises "no two drinks are ever the same", my two drinks tasted and looked very very much alike!

It was fun, but probably wouldn't pay to do it again.

Lollipop C, Agent N at The Bletchley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Agent Z,

Thank you very much for your review!
We absolutely loved cracking codes with you, thanks for your thoughts regarding the missions and drinks.
If you could please tell us more on thebletchley@wearelollipop.co.uk and you have more suggestions for us, it would be really appreciated :)

If you would like to visit our sister bar ABQ London, please get in touch directly with me so we can organise something special for you.

Thank you very much again Agent Z.

Over and out.

Agent N

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was so much fun. Escape room meets bar. The puzzles weren’t super difficult, but hard enough to make it fun. Drinks were good and met each of our different tastes. Staff were very friendly.

Hi Agent B,

You have been amazing with the missions assigned to you!
Thank you so much, happy to hear you enjoyed drinks and our agents took care of you during your mission :)
If you are around Shoreditch next time, you can visit our sister bar ABQ London.

If you need any help with the booking, just ring 0203 4881 678 :)

Thanks again Agent for spending time at our bunker. Hope to see you back soon.

Over and Out

Agent N.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My friends and I wanted to do a fun activity while visiting London again. We bought the two hour experience which is really all you need. We went to the World's End Pub and mentioned The Bletchley. We were led downstairs into a secret area that was WW2 themed. We were asked to put on WW2 uniforms and were greeted with a delicious cocktail. We had to break two different codes during the night to receive our two cocktails. We used an Enigma machine to decode the clues and then had to "radio in to command" to receive our cocktails.

I will say this...I did not take the first clue set seriously and ended up with a very icky tasting drink. The second drink tasted a little better but my favorite was our "free" cocktail in the beginning. They were nice enough to tell me that if I did not like my drinks that they would make me something else. Overall it was a fun time with a group of friends.

Hi Agent K,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
Glad to hear you loved the atmosphere and had a favourite cocktail. Sorry we couldn't detect your taste profile for the first mission thought, will be more accurate on your next visit, I am sure :)

If you want to try something fun next, you should come to our sister bar ABQ London!
You can get in touch directly with me and I can sort out your booking for you.

Thanks a million again.
Over and out.

Agent n

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this as a surprise anniversary present for the sister and brother in law while visiting London.
Once we arrived we were greeted at The World End pub as we entered and pointed towards The Bletchley. Once we entered we were greeted again and shown to our "station" and given our WW2 jackets. We were given a welcome drink in a metal mug, which was pleasant. We were given our first clue and must say we were useless, but it was great fun and the staff were never far away to lead you down the right path.
Once we had received our first cocktail we were then given our 2nd clue and worked through that to enable us to order our next round of drinks.
The whole night was relaxed and great fun in an unusual setting. The staff were really friendly and good fun.
Great way to spend a couple of hours in a friendly and unique atmosphere, would definitely return.

Hi Agent H,

Thank you so much for joining our mission.
It was amazing having you at the bunker and cracking codes with you!
Thanks for your compliments to the staff and the overall atmosphere :)
Next time you can visit our sister bar ABQ London...it's in Hackney Road in an actual RV, set up as a chemistry lab for you to cook your own cocktails :)

Looking forward to see you again soon, Agent.

Over and out