“Charming place. Well thought out. Lovely staff ”
Review of Dokke

Dokke
Reserve with OpenTable
Dokke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,928 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best Americano coffee I have had in a long time. Drunk from beautiful cracked glaze mugs whilst sitting outside in the spring sunshine looking over buzzing St. Katherine Docks. The pastries looked very tempting as did the vast display of Artisan breads. The staff were delightful. The place is independently owned/run by the people who own/rent it. The menu had rather interesting choices. Very well worth going there for a bite of lunch or maybe even dinner

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where to start? This unassuming restaurant, set in a beautiful location is a hidden gem. The menu is inspired by the chef's own experiences, and what experience! From humble beginnings in Cornwall, Neil has provided top class food for formula one teams and been the head chef for the super elite who dine at private islands! What this means for us lucky diners is that dishes are prepared with the freshest and best ingredients, many of which are unusual to create amazing dishes from all the different cuisines that he has encountered throughout his extensive travels.
The dishes created not only look incredible but from my experience, taste at least as good as they look. Flavours are complex and balanced and no one ingredient overpowers any other.
The best bit is that for all the skill and attention to detail, the price is more than reasonable. A large beer and a gorgeous curry for around £18 is a bargain. If you appreciate good food, then visit dokke, you'll be very glad you did.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Last night 8 of us met at Dokke for a Birthday celebration dinner. Chef Neil had organised the restaurant to be exclusive available for us. We started at the counter with a array of amazing delicacies ranging from sashimi, fresh, live langoustine to scallops.

After we finished our cocktails we sat for the most amazing dinner experience. We went through several dishes that not only tasted amazing but also challenged us to discuss the food served on presentation, taste, consistentcy and preparation. We had fresh sea urchin, kimci coated ribs, duck, and incredible mussels.

We had a so much fun and could not stop talking about the experience. It is so nice to have chef right there to explain the finer details of his food.

Perfectly hosted by Emma and the team, we felt the most important people on earth for the time we were there.

All in all the whole experience was great, super and incredibly impressive. No other restaurant I have ever been to where I felt more passion about food. Incredible.

Thank you Neil, Emma for making Laura’s birthday amazing!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked in for bottomless brunch a week before our booking. I was told I would need to pay a deposit before I came (which is absolutely fine) as it's a small restaurant. When asked when this would need to be paid, I was told "before you come in, and not to worry your table is reserved and booked in".

I then rang up 3 days before to pay my deposit, and the restaurant then told me there was no space in the restaurant despite they knew:

- who I was and had my contact details
- what time we had booked
- how many people the booking was for

I don't understand how a restaurant can cancel a booking I was told was reserved for me and not proceed to tell me. It was booked in for people travelling in from London. I would have no issues if the restaurant had rung me up and asked me to reconfirm and pay the deposit as there was a lot of demand for tables, but to not contact me and cancel my reservation is utterly poor and a sign that the restaurant isn't organised as best it could be.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely brunch. Amazing food. Supurb service. Fantastic setting. What's not to like. A real twist - a foodie heaven.