Open today: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM

from US$ 62.80
from US$ 43.20
from US$ 19.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I visited last Friday with a friend for afternoon tea. It was a lovely experience! I cannot recommend this place enough. The tea, scones, and sandwiches were excellent and the service was so attentive. The Hyde Bar is elegant and I loved the vibe (and yay for air conditioning)!

Only sad thing was the pastries tasted like they had been refrigerated and they were too cold.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We decided to try the Afternoontea offered in Hyde Bar in Roseate House Hotel and it was a disaster from begining to end. The sandwiches were old and stale, some of them uneatable, the scones were warmed in the microwave and the inside was sticky, the sweets were cold and non eatable, not even safe I would say. The ecler was old as well as the Vixtoria sponge cake whic qas impossible to cut or to eat. All in all it was the worst experience in London so far. I wpuld really recommend to avoid it, they dont care about food and subsequently,people. I dont hink they would eat that food.

3  Thank dianaa396
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

A quite pleasant hotel restaurant! Not a very large menu which makes it easier to choose. Prices reasonable for London though your bill could be high if you have 3 courses and we thought drinks were quite expensive. Friendly welcome and service. One advantage is they accept Tastecard. I’d love to return one evening for a cocktail!!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

A friend and I had a very pleasant Afternoon Tea at this hotel. Tea is served in the bar - however it is a very 'English' room with ambience: lovely marble fireplace, comfortable seating, lots of artwork on the walls etc.

The food was particularly notable. Excellent freshly, and correctly, brewed tea, sandwiches, scones, macarons and cakes. I've had a lot of London afternoon teas and this is one of the rare places where ALL the food was good. Only niggle was lack of proper clotted cream. The coffee was also very good quality. Only a 5 minute walk from Paddington station - it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was staying at the Roseate House for 5 nights. I visited this bar once for breakfast and twice for drinks. Very nice décor and great service. The Full English breakfast was nicely presented and delicious. Drinks were reasonably priced.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The food here was excellent and beautifully presented - from the delicate finger sandwiches to the warm fresh scones to the delicious mini cakes and pastries. The tea selection was fantastic - we even discovered a tea for my friend who "doesn't like tea"! The staff were passionate and knowledgeable about the origins, the flavours and the preparation of the teas. The setting was very comfortable and well presented. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience here and would definitely return.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for a gin tasting and found the staff to be very knowledgeable, polite and attentive. Tried several different gins and learnt a lot about the history of gin. Would throughly recommend this bar as a place to try one of their many tasting experiences or simply for a drink in lovely surroundings

1  Thank jeremysS5317GD
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I went to a private event at this place and it was great. It's downstairs in a basement so no mobile reception. The food was nice and the cocktails were strong. Comfortable seating. Decent lighting.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

A good friend of mine stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights and asked me to come over to see the beautiful hotel bar.
So I went there to make my own opinion and was surprised how cosy the place is.
The service team is very attentive and friendly and the drinks we had were too notch!!! We had a pleasant conversation with Max( one of the bartender's) about cognac and whiskey and lots of other things. Also his Sazerac and his Old Fashioned are among the best I ever had in London.
I have to admit I didn't like the hotel facilities at all. Looks like there is no-one who takes care of the place. The Lobby is full of dust!!! My friend who was staying at the hotel told me as well that the rooms could be cleaner and the front desk stuff is very friendly but quiet unprofessional.

The bar nevertheless is very clean and is definitely worth a visit. I will be back for sure!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

A couple of friends where staying at the hotel last week and we met them for a pre dinner drink at the hotel bar. I just loved it. Normally we like to go to the Dorchester or the Scarfs Bar but I have to say it will not be my last visit. The location is extremly cosy and the quality of the drinks and the service is just brilliant. The bartender Max took extra good care of us and his mixing skills are impressive to. All our drinks where perfectly ballanced. The hostes was also very nice and knowledgeable about the drinks menue.
All in all an amazing addition to the bar scene in London.