“Good food”
Review of Con Gusto

Con Gusto
Ranked #1,595 of 25,471 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 51
Description: Ran by the two chefs and brothers, Rigels and Bledi, Con Gusto is a gastronomic delight based on the Royal Arsenal Riverside in a beautiful grade II listed former guard room. The changing menu includes traditional Italian dishes, such as fresh handmade breads, pastas and desserts which are carefully created for your enjoyment.
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Good food well presented. The main issue with the restaurant is how tiny it is which puts you very close to the people next to you and also often necessitates a booking to get a seat. This is not a place you can just walk into.

1  Thank Travel793080

Reviewed 24 September 2018

The four of us had dinner at Con Gusto. The food was all good. Excellent home made pasta. Decent deserts. As others have said, the restaurant is very small but it has been beautifully done up. It's very convenient for the Royal Arsenal Development and river bus. Service was perfect, though 12.5% service charge was added to the bill without asking us, something I don't like. A good if short wine list. The primitovo di Salento was excellent. But there is a but. Prices are high. Nothing on the wine list below £25. Pasta dishes at £17. If this wasn't the case, I suspect Con Gusto would become a regular. But given it is, we will be at best occasional visitors.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Tiny restaurant packed with flavor. Great location, excellent service, friendly staff, clean, well priced. I want to go back just to eat there! The spaghetti Chitarra was done to perfection, not too hard, not soft, just right. The sauce was ohhh sooo good. I almost cried in shock when I tasted it, it was so delicious and unexpected. Others in my group had the pork and the fish and they loved it. The Tiramisu was delightful. I can't say enough good things. The chef and the waiters were wonderful too. If you are in the area don't miss it.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Booked a table for 5pm on a Sunday . We were welcomed by the staff and owner chef which was really nice . The restaurant is next to the Thames just down from the Thames Barrier this was the old guard house for the ships . The owners have completely modernised this very small round building to a beautiful Cosey restuarant. The food was delicious along with the friendly service this is a must for a real treat away from Central London which can be reached by one of the tourist river boats I believe. Go on treat yourself!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a restaurant and I saw this little restaurant with good reviews. As I did not book a table, I could only sit at the bar, but it was very nice too. The quality of the dishes is excellent, they work with many homemade ingredients. the server was very nice and helpful. (Charlotte) I'm sure I'll be back.