Visiting several cities, London first on the list. Booked a studio Apt . which was located on the ground floor. We felt we received good value for the cost of the unit. A bargain based on other London prices in the area.
*wonderful reception staff, very helpful
*The location - easy access from the tube, near buses, very walkable. Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, etc.
* clean & compact unit, small but well equipped ( fridge, stovetop, dishes etc.)
* great wi-fi
* safe left luggage storage on arrival and departure
* restaurants, coffee shops & groceries around the corner
* many sets of very steep stairs ( staff will offer to carry luggage)
* towels on the small side, bathroom very compact
* we found the unit warm and when windows which were just below street level were opened it was very noisy until 1-2 AM. Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper
We felt the positives outweighed the negatives and if you are a budget minded traveller this place works well for short stays in London.More
- Free Wifi