“Comfortable stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

harnoah21...
Sydney, Australia
“Comfortable stay!”
Reviewed 25 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We enjoyed so much staying here while wandering in London. This apartment was centrally located where everything you’ll be needing is just around the corner. Even tube station is just a walking distance, hassle free at all. I can’t say enough about how amazing the services are. I would highly recommend this place to everyone who wants to enjoy and have a comfortable stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Aug 2018
Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. Happy to know that we had met your expectations on your stay and will surely be keeping on assisting and offer services for our valued guests! I am looking forward in having you again in your future stay!"
Patty J
“Not a Luxury Apartment”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

On checkin, the unit smelled stale and was very hot. It was updated, but not special. The sofa was worn and very dirty, making sleeping on it an unpleasant experience. I asked Lara, the young lady who met us at the apartment, if there was air conditioning and she said no. I knew at that moment it would be an unpleasant experience as the interior was near 80 degrees.

As the days past the heat became unbearable. We were forced to open newish windows which overlay the original casement windows. This was no easy task as the open glass had to be propped up on chairs to remain open. The apartment faces a very busy intersection and there must be a hospital nearby because ambulances ran all night long making sleep impossible. After four sweltering, sleepless nights we started to get sick and decided to leave. We emailed the owner and explained the situation and asked that he consider refunding our last 3 nights. He responded he’d look into it. We contacted him several times and he just gave us the run around. Needless to say, there was no refund. Very disappointing.

26 Aug 2018
Dear Patty, thank you for choosing my apartment for your stay in London - during an unexpected hot summer 2018!

I am very sorry for the inconveniences you've experienced,. I wished it would have been cooler summer days since all of us were overwhelmed by the heat.

Since the first day of being a professional host I ensure that full information regarding the property is provided. I am still wondering how come that you were under the impression that the apartment is equipped with an AC. (Our country usually enjoys 10 summer days per year with temperatures around 25 Celsius - for that reason AC’s are not common in the not UK. The same as not many eskimos have fridges!)

Related to the noises… (please double check my guest’s reviews) Maybe you are not used to living in the heart of a city and I am sorry that you didn’t mention that you need an extremely quiet apartment. The pin on the map clearly shows the location, no, there is no hospital in the area, but the city with its 12 Mio people do a lot of noisy things.

Patty, I found out that you took off the entire fabrics cover to sleep on the sofa bed on bare upholstery… It’s unclear to me why you believed its an advantage …. fabrics covers get cleaned on a monthly base but forgive me - the inner upholstery…? It took us hours to remodel the sofa by the way…

Unfortunately you left the apartment without informing us immediately - it came as a big surprise when you informed us 10 days later that you didn’t use the apartment for your entire stay. We could have easily found a replacement guest to refund you.

Patty, we will offer a discounted rate of 50% in case you give us the chance to show how service orientated we are and how many suitable apartments I am able to offer.. I will accommodate you in an apartment with AC at a quiet location - still in the West-End.

Thank you again for your important review - I will never stop learning!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

21 Apr 2018
Hi Jodi, thank you so much for leaving a nice feedback to your stay in our humble abode! It was a pleasure having you here as our guests and hope I could welcome you again in the future with your lovely family. Please do not hesitate to message me again if you need of help. Have a great day!
Sue C
“London Visit”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Great apartment in a fantastic location. Bjoern and his team were extremely helpful and responded to any communication from me promptly. I would definitely recommend the apartment for couples or a group of friends

11 Mar 2018
Hello Sue, thank you for taking time to leave a positive feedback for your stay in my home! I am glad that my team exceeded your expectation as we highly cater the guest's need to have a memorable vacation and satisfaction. Thank you for recommending my flat to some of your friends. Looking forward to welcome you again in the future!
Maria P
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Stayed here 4th December to 6th December with my daughter, son in law, and my beautiful grandchildren.
It was just perfect, it was exceptionally clean,and well maintained.The location is perfect it's in walking distance to all the tourist attractions,and tube stations,although we walked everywhere over 32 miles in three days !!!
It was pure pleasure returning to the apartment after a long day, where we all could relax in lovely surroundings.The two bathrooms were ideal, no queues in the morning. I would highly recommend this apartment,its very modern,comfortable,clean, very safe,and ideally located.also we arrived early, and phoned Lara who was happy to meet us within ten minutes,showed us around and was just a phone call or message away if we needed her.
Highly recommend this apartment

12 Feb 2018
Dear Maria. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our apartment made your feel at home. We will let Lara know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back to the apartment soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing