“Many great dishes!”

Sticky Mango
Ranked #518 of 24,408 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 27 - US$ 61
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We booked last minute on a Tuesday for a table of seven and received a perfect intimate setting downstairs (many in the party were excited to ring the gong!). The wine menu is extensive and we opted for the house white which was about £22. Our waiter recommended a number of dishes and the whole party agreed they were excellent. In particular the steamed pork buns, the salmon sashimi, the soft shell crab and the main duck dish were incredible. The ox curry and the curry puffs weren't as impressive but still very nice. 12.5% gratuity is included with meals. I will return for the soft shell crab!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Visited with a large party for a hen do meal. I have had many vegetarian meals and sometimes they are bland, the food here was amazing, full of flavour and difference. Thoroughly enjoyed the 7 course taster menu, just wish that I lived closer and I couldn't stop eating , lovely fresh food. Highly recommend

1  Thank Holly W
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Met 4 old school friends for lunch. We were seated upstairs and it was nice and quiet so we could catch up.
Service was good, although the main courses arrived before one of our party had finished her starter.
I had the vegetable spring rolls to start - they were delicious, full of very fresh crunchy vegetables
For main, the sea bass with Thai green curry vegetables was delicious too.
Our waiter was attentive but not intrusive and we were able to sit there for 2 1/2 hours with our lunch and coffee.
Would definitely recommend the Sticky Mango and will eat there again.

1  Thank ZandES
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely meal here with exciting and new flavours in every dish. I would highly recommend anyone who would like to try some innovative flavours to go here! The desserts were delicious and service was spot on. I can’t wait to go back!

1  Thank ShinalB
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The vegetarian taster menu was divine. Went with a hen party group, we were seated in a partially closed off area downstairs. In short; it was just perfect!

1  Thank TheSecretF