The Arch London(London)
US$ 317
US$ 217
Taj Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 282/night.

US$ 238
US$ 210
US$ 400
US$ 193
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

US$ 373
US$ 200
US$ 993
US$ 859
Taj Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsone bedroom apartmentfrom gloucester road tube stationwell equipped kitchenwildwood restaurantwaitrose supermarketexcellent locationnational history museumdaily housekeepingapartment hotelliving areathe royal albert halltesco expresswashing machineminute walkgood sizebath towelskensington gardens
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Easy check-in and lovely apartment staff. Our apartment was spacious, clean and had all the facilities we needed. Wonderful central location with lots of local eateries and shops yet surprisingly and pleasantly quiet. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
252simon, General Manager at The Harrington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear kieramartin97,

Thank you very much for giving us the perfect score.

We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed the location, facilities and staff at our property.

We cannot wait to welcome you again when back in town. Just to remind that all our returning guests get an additional 10% off our best available rate when booking directly.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Staffs were helpful, but not too much greetings when you go out or come back to the hotel.
Location was excellent, just about 2 minutes walk to the tube station. Very convenient for doing grocery and finding places to eat.
Lift was tiny. The space would only allow one person with one big suitcase really!
In the bathroom, once the water was heated up, only warm or very hot water for taking shower. There was no cold water for mixing the right temperature of the water.
The kitchen was the best part. It included everything you might need.
The bed in the bedroom was a bit soft for us. We'd prefer more supportive mattress instead.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Cacine417
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Room was quite confortable, completely renewed, bathroom was very nice and new. The reception has very small place, one elevator for 7 floors... quite busy...
Position is good, 3 min walk from tube station.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear scierelax,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay at The Harrington Collection and hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

So this is my third stay here and by far the best room and bathroom. My sorrow is that the lift is out and so are my legs which makes life a bit challenging. I'm sure the lift will be fixed, but maybe check that detail when booking.

I'm only staying one night this time also, which is good.

My first trip I stayed for a week and I LOVED it. You're right on the tube, half a block from Gloucester square. And because these are self-catering apartments, it's great that there's a Waitrose and a Tesco in the one block walk. Lots of restaurant choices in all price points. And about a 10 minute walk to the world famous Victoria & Albert Museum. Super location, no doubt.

There is also a Pilates studio in the basement and frequently a deal for a session when you book, just check.

This is a city center location, with its associated noise. And on my last two trips (both summer) families with loud children have allowed those children to stay up and be loud late into the evening...

My last caveat is that the wall art is rather dark or grotesque or tasteless, depending on your choice of words.

Can't beat the price and location combo. And the front desk staff is lovely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017

They show you really well done up apartments on line. What you get is tacky, shoddy holes of an apartment where the bathrooms are minute and the kitchen over crowded if 2 people stand there. Furniture tacky, chipped, sofa upholstery ripped. No sound proofing at all, so, every street sound is heard. All this and pricey too. A total rip off.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank archiem02

Dear archiem02,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am really sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay at The Harrington Collection. This is definitely not the standard of service that we strive for.

We strongly believe that we offer a very transparent advertising of all our apartments. Room categories are clearly marked on all external websites as well as on our own site. I am sorry to hear about all the maintenance issues you have experienced. I have discussed your feedback with our maintenance manager and we made sure that they are rectified immediately.

Once again I am sorry for the poor experience. I really hope to see you again in a near future giving us the chance to serve you better.