Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Doubletree
US$ 395
US$ 360
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 272
US$ 227
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 110
US$ 865
2,013 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubrain showernespresso machinemini barrooms are smallconvenient locationturn down servicegreat showercomfortable bedup to dateby london standardsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I'll probably just end up piling on what has already been said here...
- really nice, functional rooms. Not huge, but big enough, and very well appointed
- location, location. 5 minute walk to Paddington station, and then 15 minutes to Heathrow
- great staff-extremely helpful and attentive

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Bryony H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments; I’m glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us here. I’m glad that our staff were helpful and attentive and I will ensure that all of your comments are passed on to them. I do hope that we can welcome you back to us soon for another “perfect” stay.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

I have stayed at this Indigo many many times and always been thrilled by the experience. This time - apart from a wonderful breakfast served by attentive staff - I was unhappy. Unhappy to be required to produce the credit card on which I had booked (I am a Platinum Elite member and so the likelihood of fraud is remote?) - not being acknowledged as a Platinum member and it apparently having no meaning to the staff on duty .... all to the way to being allocated a small room at the back of the hotel ........... and the staff attitude was surly and unhelpful. So, I am sorry to have been a nuisance to Hotel Indigo Paddington! (I have to comment that on check out I was recognised by a manager who was sympathetic to my unhappy experience!

Room Tip: It appears not to matter that you are a member of the regular user scheme!! Rooms overlooking the street are most interesting
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your feedback and I apologise that your stay did not live up to the expectations from your previous trips to us. I’m sorry that you felt the staff at check in to be surly and unhelpful, let me assure you this is not the norm and especially as a Platinum member you should have been recognised as such and for this I can only apologise.
I would really appreciate the chance to understand more about your issues so that we can improve and would kindly ask if you could contact us at stay@indigopaddington.com so that I can discuss your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Wonderful, clean and friendly staff. The location close to Paddington Station is very convenient and close to the tube. Felt very safe in the area. Purchased the breakfast with the room and recommend it. The Heathrow Express is more during the work week to Paddington so you could take the Connect. During the week you just need a travel card to get around all day on the tube. If you are only going to use the tube once during the day just get a one way ticket it is cheaper. Oyster card not necessary. Hotel has a nice restaurant and food is good. However a very nice pub Saint James Victoria Pub is within walking distance. Must see Windsor Place (better than Buckingham) they have changing of the guards. Tower of London but do the one hour Beefeater tour first is a must.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for leaving your feedback I’m pleased that you were able to enjoy your trip to London. I’m glad that you were able to enjoy the food at our London Street Brasserie and I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the Chef! Thank you as well for leaving some really great tips about London, I’m sure our guests will find all of this information useful and helpful.
Thank you again for taking the time to leave your comments and I hope we are able to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo Paddington soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel on business, and really enjoyed the location -- close to Paddington and Hyde Park, with wonderful Indian and Greek restaurants just next door. Within the room, I enjoyed the attention to detail, including the Aveda bath products, comfy chair, hip rainforest shower, and free Wifi. Yes, the rooms are rather small, but the attention-to-detail and fabulous location outweigh this.

Room Tip: If possible, try to avoid the rooms in the basement.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving us your comments I’m glad that you were able to take advantage of our location and what our neighbourhood has to offer. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our rooms whilst here with us and pleased that you found the amenities useful and to your liking. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to London soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We arrived for the start of our European vacation and London was our first stop. We stayed three nights at the Hotel Indigo and could not have been more pleased...perfectly pleased. First, location was great. Right near Paddington station and just steps to Hyde Park. Speaking of steps...not far from the Prime Ministers residence. Back to the Indigo. We arrived quite early and no rooms were available. The staff was happy to check and store our bags so we could head out and look around at where we were staying. Once returning, check in was simple and easy and we walked up the steps to our room...216. We faced the street and I was a bit worried we would hear traffic all night...no sir. Rooms were extremely quiet. Rooms are a tad smaller but quite lovely and modern...also, quite clean. Comfortable beds, great decor, Aveda bath products (a HUGE plus in my mind) nice towel warmers, complimentary soda and water in mini fridge was handy. There was a nice outdoor courtyard on the 1st floor in back of the building and a nice bistro on the main level that provided complimentary breakfast in the morning. The amazingly helpful staff will certainly see that I return...how often will you find young men running to the end of the block to grab a taxi for you on checkout??? This was such a warm and pleasing place to stay in London...you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it’s always nice to hear what our guests thought. I’m glad that you found the hotels location to be a plus point, our great transport links do allow us to be easily reached and allow you to reach all sorts of place in London with ease. Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our staff, I will ensure that all of your comments are passed on especially to our “young man” who managed to get you a taxi upon check out.
Again let me take this opportunity to say thanks for your wonderful comments and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon!