“Loved it”

Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Ranked #175 of 1,068 Hotels in London
“Loved it”
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

Check in very efficient & friendly,offer of help with luggage,room small but perfectly designed,we had 2 large suitcases & there wasn't really space enough, the wardrobe only big enough for about 6 hangers but probably ok if you are travelling light, pluses are huge v comfy bed, huge tv on wall, aircon, turn down service with pillow mints a nice surrprise,good hair dryer, but as I all to often find no mirror above dressing table?
Bathroom small but great shower,we stayed 3 nights but had only breakfast one morning, staff seemed frazzled but remained pleasant, we ordered 2 full English and after 20 mins asked if our order had been forgotten (it had) but after another 6mins it arrived, not really worth the wait had just as good for half the price at the cafe next door!
Check out again pleasant & efficient. We would def stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 20 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review, unfortunately being a Victorian building it is difficult have all standard sized rooms. You may wish to book one of our Executive King bedded rooms which you may find to be a lot bigger. I am glad that some of the other touches in room and our facilities made up for the size. I can assure you that at Hotel Indigo guest satisfaction is of upmost importance to us and your comments will be actioned. As always we are pleased receive any feedback from our guests and are keen to look at any ways in which we can improve our service to our guests. Many thanks again and we look forward to to welcoming you back to Hotel Indigo.
Denise Skelton
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Perfect location, just around the corner of Paddington Station. The room and bathroom were nice and quiet. There was a comfy mattress on the double bed, although it was a bit short in length.
Personally I think there are some improvements possible in their restaurant. The size of the dishes could be better, for the price you have to pay. And the service during breakfast wasn't how I liked it; when I got back to my table, to get some things from the buffet, my table was already given to other people. I have only eaten dinner and breakfast once though, so maybe I didn't get a good impression about it.
When I arrived back at home, I noticed I forgot to take all my things with me during checkout. The reception was so kind to package and send it to me, after filling in a 3rd party payment form to authorize them to use my credit card for the postage expenses.

Room Tip: Room 305 is in a quiet corner of the floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am so sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service in our restaurant. I can assure you that at Hotel Indigo guest satisfaction is of upmost importance to us and your comments will be actioned. As always we are pleased receive any feedback from our guests and are keen to look at any ways in which we can improve our service to our guests. I hope we are able to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo.
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was in a room on the 3rd floor, facing Norfolk Square and I had a wonderful stay for 4 nights. Very comfy bed, spacious room (I have traveled in London, alone, many times, and was used to rooms so small you could not open your suitcase except on the bed), WONDERFUL shower, nice toiletries, mints on pillow, slippers/robe, good TV, in-room safe, coffee/tea making stuff, fridge with free minibar (not liquor) and great service.

My only MINOR quibble was that the bathroom fan was set to stay on all the time. At night I had to shut the bathroom door so I didn't hear it. Other than that, the room was great and I hope to come back.

Very good staff who let me check in very early (I'm a Platinum member so maybe that's why, but it was still very much appreciated).

Others have commented on the excellent location. What a treat for me to stay here.

Room Tip: I think that rooms facing Norfolk Street would be quieter than the ones facing London Street.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
What an amazing review!! Our rainfall showers are so invigorating especially with our luxurious toiletries. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Indigo, Paddington.
Hotel Manager
Reviewed 22 April 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a wonderful week stay. Very close to the underground. Great area of the city.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with your fiance. I am so glad you both enjoyed your week with us and look forward to welcoming you back.
Hotel Manager
Martinez
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed there for 4 nights in April and strongly recommend this hotel. The staff was professional and courteous. The room was nicely laid out and very clean...and I love hotels with an in-room safe. Easy walk to the Paddington Station.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely comments. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.