Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Agoda.com
US$ 364
US$ 314
  • Pool
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 126
US$ 239
US$ 224
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 773
US$ 675
Taj Hotels
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 108
2,005 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubrain showernespresso machinemini barrooms are smallturn down serviceconvenient locationgreat showercomfortable bedup to dateby london standardsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was in a room on the 3rd floor, facing Norfolk Square and I had a wonderful stay for 4 nights. Very comfy bed, spacious room (I have traveled in London, alone, many times, and was used to rooms so small you could not open your suitcase except on the bed), WONDERFUL shower, nice toiletries, mints on pillow, slippers/robe, good TV, in-room safe, coffee/tea making stuff, fridge with free minibar (not liquor) and great service.

My only MINOR quibble was that the bathroom fan was set to stay on all the time. At night I had to shut the bathroom door so I didn't hear it. Other than that, the room was great and I hope to come back.

Very good staff who let me check in very early (I'm a Platinum member so maybe that's why, but it was still very much appreciated).

Others have commented on the excellent location. What a treat for me to stay here.

Room Tip: I think that rooms facing Norfolk Street would be quieter than the ones facing London Street.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Guest,
What an amazing review!! Our rainfall showers are so invigorating especially with our luxurious toiletries. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Indigo, Paddington.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a wonderful week stay. Very close to the underground. Great area of the city.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with your fiance. I am so glad you both enjoyed your week with us and look forward to welcoming you back.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed there for 4 nights in April and strongly recommend this hotel. The staff was professional and courteous. The room was nicely laid out and very clean...and I love hotels with an in-room safe. Easy walk to the Paddington Station.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely comments. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Last time I was in London I was only in overnight, so finding somewhere super convenient was really important. Luckily I was recommended to The Indigo by a friend who visits London often. It's super close to Paddington so getting there via Heathrow express was a breeze, as was catching the express back to Heathrow for my departure.

Of course from Paddington you can get almost anywhere you need to be in Central London very quickly and easily on public transport, which is super important when you're only in town for a short time.

The hotel was small, but super efficient, check in was quick and friendly. My room was in the basement, which was absolutely fine in fact I was really impressed with the quality of the bed and the facilities in the room. It was compact, as it every room in London but really fresh and quite delightful. The bed was awesome, so I awoke fresh the next morning to continue my journey back to Australia.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank RJCPerth
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your transfer through London back to Australia. It is great to hear that one of our guests recommended us to you. Our lower ground rooms are perfect if you need a quiet room and provide a great nights sleep! We hope that you are able to stay with us longer next time and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

A nice environment and good services. The hotel location is near the Paddington Train Station and Underground. And the nearby have many restaurants which can have meal at any times.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and you were able to experience the great facilities that Paddington has to offer especially our the transportation for getting around London and the local restaurants. We hope to welcome you back soon.